[Netizen Buzz] Seo Shin Ae continues to subpost about G-IDLE's Soojin

• Article: Seo Shin Ae's ambiguous post regarding Soojin's 'school bullying scandal' "Don't put my name in your mouth"

Source: Seoul News via Naver

1. [+7,305, -104] Soojin, leave the group if you have any consideration for your members

2. [+5,319, -69] I believe Seo Shin Ae. She's trying so hard to tell everyone that Soojin was a school bully but Soojin is sitting around claiming she's never talked to her and acting like she can get away with it. Yes, I'm sure you never talked to her... since you were the one attacking her in a one-sided manner and Seo Shin Ae had no reason to fight back.

3. [+2,541, -16] I wonder how hurt Seo Shin Ae was to deal with all of this as a child

4. [+1,163, -98] Soojin looks like those kids you see stand front line in front of bars, smoking cigarettes and spitting on the floor ㅎ

5. [+950, -14] Seo Shin Ae has over 10 years in the industry. She has every ability to completely bury some barely debuted kid who's under a school bullying scandal if she wanted to ㅋㅋ Seo Shin Ae's a saint for letting her get off easy like this.

6. [+905, -19] Seo Shin Ae's pretty smart in the way she's screwing over Soojin subtly like this

7. [+473, -9] Cube needs to hurry up and put out official news that she's leaving the group;; The victim said she's going to put up an additional post later tonight so make the right judgment now~

8. [+454, -5] The more Cube drags this on, the more they're at risk of losing the entire group once other victims come forward. Make the right choice.

9. [+295, -7] Bullies always forget the violence they inflicted on others because it was a brief moment of thrill for them... But for the victims? All those wounds and scars remain. It's been 13 years since I was last bullied and I still remember those days crystal clear. Don't think that an apology post will make this all go away. You deserve to suffer the same pain you inflicted on your victim.

10. [+280, -3] With Seo Shin Ae involved, it's game over for Soojin. Her agency needs to hurry up and admit what's true and cut their ties with her or they'll risk people boycotting their entire group.

-

Article: Seo Shin Ae showered with hate comments, fandom gone wrong "Apologize to Soojin", "Eat sh*t"

Source: Seoul News via Naver

1. [+3,574, -31] As expected of fans of such a celebrity

2. [+1,393, -18] I support Seo Shin Ae!

3. [+927, -6] I hope Seo Shin Ae doesn't let this get to her and remains as solid as a boulder

4. [+537, -12] Enough with all this verbal fighting. Soojin's reps either need to sue for defamation or end her career if these posts are all true. It's a very easy solution.

5. [+396, -46] Times have changed. We no longer forget, so everyone better act right in life!

6. [+76, -0] The fact that a kid in middle school was already smoking cigarettes, I don't need to hear more

7. [+69, -0] Seo Shin Ae must've been a good kid. She was a top tier child actress back then and yet she was the one bullied, probably because she wasn't arrogant about her status

8. [+60, -2] Shin Ae, don't read the hate comments. We support you.

Article: G-Idle's Soojin posts statement "I rebelled as a kid but..."

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,389] Of course she doesn't remember... only the victim ever remembers ㅜㅜ

2. [+894] The bully never remembers because they think of it as a joke. Imagine what else she must be hiding right now if she's admitting to smoking as a child when she's a female idol...

3. [+607] I graduated from the same elementary and middle school as Soojin and was in the homeroom next door to Shin Ae. I had a close friend in Shin Ae's homeroom so I'd visit often. Soojin, who also wanted to be a celebrity at the time, often spoke out of jealousy whenever she saw Shin Ae and said things like "I could be a celebrity if you can be one with your face" or "Aren't you embarrassed to be on TV with that face?". I witnessed these things often, and you'd think Shin Ae would be mad but she always ignored her and said it was fine. So yes, Soojin and Shin Ae never actually had a conversation, since it was always Shin Ae on the receiving end of her remarks.

4. [+534] The fact that Soojin smoked as a middle schooler is enough, isn't it? And I know there are going to be kids saying what does smoking have anything to do with bullying but how many of the kids who went around smoking also went around bullying and stealing money from others? I've rarely seen kids like her not inflict harm onto others in real life.

5. [+589] Reminds me of that documentary that said... if you truly didn't do something, you should be angry about it... But to say that you'll receive punishment if there is evidence of your crime? Then you are guilty. Why would you be sorry for something you never committed?

6. [+1,085] And another one bites the dust

7. [+767] Ah.. so you rebelled by bullying others... ㅠ yeah, I don't understand

8. [+434] Stop harming your group and just leave. I won't send you off. Farewell.

9. [+429] I hope agencies take this opportunity to learn that you shouldn't make excuses for your celebrities. You are only killing the victim twice.

10. [+146] I wish her statement was more detailed... because honestly, in this situation, it's difficult for me to hold a neutral position.

-

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. [+425] "I don't remember what happened regarding the juice but I believe that I wouldn't have done such a thing" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

2. [+380] She admits to smoking like it's nothing ㅋㅋㅋ the fact that you smoke at all at that age is ridiculous already

3. [+257] What if she's the one who forgot her past?

4. [+36] I want to know what's going on in the minds of the people telling her "fighting"? I seriously can't people who fangirl over idols. Would you be saying "fighting" still if it was your own friend, family, or acquaintance suffering such a thing?

5. [+59] Farewell

-

• Seo Shin Ae needs to learn how to use her own words and stop subposting

Also still ironic netizens went from bullying her a couple years ago to acting like saints

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Is there any mistranslation or these ppl are dumb.

She clearly rejected all those bullying accusations and said she doesn't remember about whatever juice incident is. Who will remember every single thing about their middle school.

Also i wish the actress stop with these cryptic messages, it's not helping anyone. But it also seems like if soojin is innocent , cube could directly talk with that actress agency and get this resolved. So maybe there is so truth.

Also still ironic netizens went from bullying her a couple years ago to acting like saints

i really hope that the reason why Cube still radio silence is because they are actually working with the legal team to sued her for keep tarnishing Soojin image without giving any evidence . It can be charged for false news and hate crime

• Official Post

Why isn't she releasing a statement? Posting cryptic messages on Instagram won't do anything except make the situation even worse.

Seo Shinae should at least meet up with Soojin to come to a compromise if she really was a victim, all the hints aren't helping at all. Both parties will continue to receive hate(regardless of whether or not they're in the wrong) if she keeps abstaining from actually addressing the issue.

She’s posting cryptic messages because you can be sued for defamation if you don’t have evidence. A Korean user posted this on Reddit.

And another article has over 14k likes. Seeing how Cube hasn’t posted another statement refuting her posts is telling and how they handled this whole scandal is also telling :eyes:

I don’t see Soojin getting out of this scandal. It’s all over Korean communities.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• She’s posting cryptic messages because you can be sued for defamation if you don’t have evidence. A Korean user posted this on Reddit.

And another article has over 14k likes. Seeing how Cube hasn’t posted another statement refuting her posts is also telling. I don’t see Soojin getting out of this scandal. It’s all over Korean communities.

Soojin already said she's never spoken to her so I'm not sure how else they're supposed to refute it

• i mean yeah thats why they should do this shit privately or sum.

cube and soojin should try to meet up with SSA and try to compromise while SSA stops posting these cryptic messages.

I wonder if they already are, but also SSA's company might also want to keep their hands clean and not want her to get into it anymore

• Soojin already said she's never spoken to her so I'm not sure how else they're supposed to refute it

Well one of them is lying. The other accuser keeps posting and their posts are all over Pann. Soojin’s scandal has taken over pann trending posts. So one of them has to come out soon and I believe Soojin is going to make an apology soon because there’s no way out here.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• well considering how korea's defamation laws are, the only thing she can probably do is subpost. tbh it aint looking good for girlie. it'd be one thing if it was just random posts on forums but another celebrity insinuating you were a bully is something else-

still dont see the insinuation just seems like people jumping to conclusions

but again ive seen this situation play out before and surprise surprise, the vague instagram story had nothing to do with the drama people tried to connect it to

• still dont see the insinuation just seems like people jumping to conclusions

but again ive seen this situation play out before and surprise surprise, the vague instagram story had nothing to do with the drama people tried to connect it to

she literally just said for soojin to keep her name out her mouth. that did not sound very friendly to me esp when ssa didn't even say her first post was about her. its not hard to read between the lines. I think if ssa wasn't talking about her she would have clarified by now. they can't sue her for supporting her but they can sue her if she comes out and says soojin is a bully with no concrete proof.

• Well one of them is lying. The other accuser keeps posting and their posts are all over Pann. Soojin’s scandal has taken over pann trending posts. So one of them has to come out soon and I believe Soojin is going to make an apology soon because there’s no way out here.

Knetz aren't gonna care about an apology either.

Bet this will just be another T-ARA, just focused on a single member.

• Official Post

Well one of them is lying. The other accuser keeps posting and their posts are all over Pann. Soojin’s scandal has taken over pann trending posts. So one of them has to come out soon and I believe Soojin is going to make an apology soon because there’s no way out here.

An apology won't do anything because Knetz will just place the blame on her...again.

Soojin should just take a hiatus, it's the only way out tbh and will make Korea forget about it sooner. Plus it'll give her time to recover mentally since she must be affected from all this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!