Who do you think will win global voting on kingdom now that the voting system has been changed last minute?

• RULES

Eu06i9GVgAIzD1d.jpeg

MAIN CHANGE

You have to use all three of your tickets for your vote to count. This means that you cant just vote for your faves but have to vote for other groups too. ZZZ stans are panicking because a majority of people from all three fandoms hate each other or don't want to give each other a boost. So, their opting to vote for SF9 and BTOB. These actions could drastically change the rankings.

MY RANKING BEFORE:

1. SKZ

2.ATEEZ (interchangeable with 3)

3.THE BOYZ(interchangeable with 2)

4. IKON

5.BTOB(interchangeable with 6)

6. SF9(interchangeable with 5)

MY RANKING NOW:
    I have no idea

:?::!:

• So they basically said "no" to fanwars and they are trying to make people for vote the "real" best performances, I like idea

it's kind of similar to how current voting system in Produce Camp 2021 works:

You vote for 11 trainees / there is 90 in total

and if you buy VIP account then you can vote twice per day.

there are also some "side" votings which don't account to main scores and have some small awards like "filming cf which will air during one of episodes" and only there you can pick much smaller number of trainees (either only 1 trainee, or 3 trainees).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But it was said even before that you have to give three votes with one ticket.

What's changed is that they stated in the rules, the votes won't be counted if you vote only for 1 or 2.

well im saying it changed because it was insinuated before that you could not use all three tickets and only vote for 1 group and be fine. Fanbases were collectively planning to vote for 1 group and just make more accounts, but now people are arguing on which other 2 groups to vote for. This info came out a couple hours ago.

• Official Post

Still think SKZ are going to lead, but it's nice that you also get to vote for who you thought did the best instead of only voting for your faves.

At this point, the only way to know is to wait for the results.

I don't hate SKZ or The Boyz so I wouldn't really be as hesitant to vote for them.

It'd be better to vote for your main and then rotate the other two votes among the other contestants if you really don't want to vote for anyone else.

• Stray Kids might be disadvantaged by this situation because everyone believes stays to be the best voters and the other 4th gen fandoms hate them, so people don't seem to want to vote for the group in any case... However, I believe we still stand a chance, SKZ have won votings in the past with huge gaps so maybe the gap will just be smaller this time.

I don't even know what to expect.

• I guess your right but this was a clarification since mnet saw how this was gonna play out.

• About the voting system I think it has good and bad sides

Pros: Maybe not all but at least part of the voters will take the performances into consideration not just their fave being their fave.

Cons: That will not help with the competitive atmosphere, there may be alliances that will be approved or denied and yeah those things don't end well but I hope for the fandoms that it's going to be fine.

Unfortunately Msnake seems to have an intent to make it intense so yeah, we'll see

Stray Kids might be disadvantaged by this situation because everyone believes stays to be the best voters and the other 4th gen fandoms hate them, so people don't seem to want to vote for the group in any case... However, I believe we still stand a chance, SKZ have won votings in the past with huge gaps so maybe the gap will just be smaller this time.

I don't even know what to expect.

all fandoms, especially 4th gen bgs hate e/o when it comes to voting or competition lol but yes it's possible that as skz has an important fandom/number of voters, some will tend not to vote for them

• Tf you are telling me I won't be able to see the performances until April??? Somebody help that's a torture omfg

I don't put too much stress on who's gonna win the voting. Best performances always speak for themselves. My atiny ego is already flying high

• I think the voting is fair and we will see by the group’s performance troughout the show...I think it will focus more on fandom growth (like what happened with The Boyz ☺️) so whoever’s fandom will grow they will get more votes.... but the concept of the show was a friendly competition to celebrate the idols so I hope these votes will remind fans it’s not a damn war lmao...I’m still mad they delay the show so much it was supposed to AIR in March 😳😳😳

edit:lmao forgot to answer the question,but it’s really hard to decide...maybe Stray Kids? The Boyz now with the 3 options thing? I guess it gives some sort of advantage.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!