my PTD day 4 experience

• ~why does the title make this sound like it's gonna be serious? it's not. i mean, i hope it's not. i'm still recovering lol~

(sorry if you entered this thread expecting paragraphs and paragraphs lol i have an exam to take soon)

best experience ever.

i fucked up majorly by forgetting my glasses but i won't discuss that here lmao. the show was amazing and everything i thought it would be and i love those 7 clowns so much. half the time i was crying my damn eyes out, especially during Life Goes On, Outro: Wings, and literally any pre-2019 song because i'm a nostalgia whore.

jimin came over to my side many times (THE SEATS WERE MUCH CLOSER THAN I THOUGHT) and i really thought i was a joon stan but for the entire concert i really got swerved outta my lane. i have some really good videos especially the end where he came over and jumped up and waved (OMG so cute i'm so-). and i have this one gorgeous picture of them bowing as all the confetti fell that's now my wallpaper that i will be gatekeeping until the end of time.

i knew some shit was about to go down when the video started playing at the end and if y'all were next to me when they said "we are bulletproof" and the date was announced, i would've blown out your eardrums with the pitch of the screams i was making ;( i mean people LOST IT.

when the lights turned back on, there was immediately debate all around me as to whether this was a world tour or a comeback. and i really could see both sides. i had people next to me talking amongst themselves INSISTING it was a world tour, but given what they said on stage earlier about not seeing us for a while, i figured that couldn't be true. though the other side of the argument was, last time they did this it was more concert dates. i was pretty sure it was an album though and weverse confirmed my suspicions an hour later lol.

when the concert ended they had the roads closed down so it was just tons of armys walking on the road. it was chaos in the best way. me and my mom had so much adrenaline we just walked the 3 miles back to our hotel. on the way back though there was a car full of armys blasting "Attack on Bangtan" and people were shouting the lyrics and then i realized that a lot of people around me didn't actually know that song, so THAT was an experience too💀💀💀

anyways i love life and i'll probably do that again as soon as they announce it. yeehaw.

:borahae:- FeLiNa

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Ahh, i was at day 4 as well!!!

I had seats in the 100s so i could see the boys pretty well when they went past on the carts and when i tell you they are unreal... they really are... also just experiencing all those songs live is just AHH.

also omg the volume of the crowd when the date of the comeback was shown on the screen was INSANE... like the stadium basically shook, everyone literally LOST IT (we really were starving for an album date). All i remember was when the lights came on after the album date release was that my hands were shaking from all the adrenaline.

• Ahh, i was at day 4 as well!!!

I had seats in the 100s so i could see the boys pretty well when they went past on the carts and when i tell you they are unreal... they really are... also just experiencing all those songs live is just AHH.

also omg the volume of the crowd when the date of the comeback was shown on the screen was INSANE... like the stadium basically shook, everyone literally LOST IT (we really were starving for an album date). All i remember was when the lights came on after the album date release was that my hands were shaking from all the adrenaline.

i was C129! crazy to think i could've seen you at any point and had no clue omg. and the boys truly were unreal i mean OH MY GOD????!!!! and yeah i was screaming my lungs out when that date showed up omg. i knew from the moment i saw that video (which hadn't shown up in any of the previous PTD lives i watched) i KNEW shit was about to go down.

and yeah being in the moment, especially with them, is just something so precious.

• FeLiNa

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • i was C129! crazy to think i could've seen you at any point and had no clue omg. and the boys truly were unreal i mean OH MY GOD????!!!! and yeah i was screaming my lungs out when that date showed up omg. i knew from the moment i saw that video (which hadn't shown up in any of the previous PTD lives i watched) i KNEW shit was about to go down.

and yeah being in the moment, especially with them, is just something so precious.

So.. you forgot your glasses?

• Oof, well at least you were reasonably close. Though I was in the 100s in LA and I still felt it was too far! Online concerts have really spoiled me.

they've spoiled me too ;( when the members came over to my side (idk why but jimin and jhope did it the most, thank the heavens) i LOST IT bc it was close enough for me to get facial expressions and everything and i just went :pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

• i was C129! crazy to think i could've seen you at any point and had no clue omg. and the boys truly were unreal i mean OH MY GOD????!!!! and yeah i was screaming my lungs out when that date showed up omg. i knew from the moment i saw that video (which hadn't shown up in any of the previous PTD lives i watched) i KNEW shit was about to go down.

damn,... i was C132... so we really could have just been not that far from each other :pepe-joy: .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!