Apparently if a main vocal doesnt sing the chorus alone, they arent good

• Someone on twitter had it on good authority that SM main vocals dont sing the chorus alone so they cant be good.

But is the chorus even the hardest part to sing? Isnt the hardest part the bridge?

Or are the songs nowadays too short that no one even knows about bridge?

Even if the bridge is gone, isn’t pre-chorus harder than chorus since they are building up? Or the songs are too gutted out that pre-chorus is also not a thing.

Anyway

Post your fav main vocals popping off during bridge

Here is mine:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm kinda expecting 100 vids from exols posting Baekhyun

And you were right

:pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com

• And you were right

:pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com

Like even if you don't know anything about exo songs, you know Baekhyun is going off during bridge

• How does this even begin to make sense?

Are you asking for realz? Wanna make sure before I write them paragraphs

• It depends on the song, there are many instances where the Chorus is the highest part of the song mostly

in ballads :cursing: :cursing:

Hmmm

Most instances I can think on top of my head, bridge is still higher.

But if the whole group can sing the hard part in harmony doesn't that mean the whole group is good rather than their main vocal is bad?

• Main vocals can't sing well if they don't sing the chorus alone? Am I reading that right? But go ahead with your paragraphs, lol.

Yes, that was the claim

• day 1383628 of SM stans trying to convert me

Is your blood pink yet?

• Depends heavily on the song. I like it if the chorus is rotated between different members, so it adds extra flavor to the song. Even if the lines are the same they still sound different in a different part of the song.

• People say anything in twitter nowadays

but here is your chance to show off a bridge

• Depends heavily on the song. I like it if the chorus is rotated between different members, so it adds extra flavor to the song. Even if the lines are the same they still sound different in a different part of the song.

But we are not taking about the personal preferences but technics

Look at LSG

It's like saying Rose is not a good singer for not singing the chorus alone when she pulled off the bridge that was harder

• Lucifer bridge is amazing

off topic but

Anytime i think of Lucifer i am always reminded of Jun Hyun moo's obsession with that song and this video

External Content youtu.be

• Lucifer bridge is amazing

off topic but

Anytime i think of Lucifer i am always reminded of Jun Hyun moo's obsession with that song and this video

External Content youtu.be

Every shinee bridge, Jjong hold my 10 lungs

• Coming for SM artists vocals? Like for real?

for-real.gif

Yeah they can't sing they can't dance

sometimes they can rap

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!