[theqoo] BTS JIN "EXEMPTIONS ISSUE, IT'S THE AGENCY'S DOING... THE AGENCY'S WORDS = MY WORDS"

• [Sports TV News = Las Vegas, reporter Jang Jin-ri]

The group BTS Jin directly spoke about the issue of military service. BTS Jin met with reporters ahead of the performance of 'BTS Permission to Dance on Stage-Las Vegas' at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, USA on the 9th (local time) and said, "The company's story is our story." BTS legally deferred military enlistment until the age of 30 according to the amendment to the Military Service Act promulgated last year. However, according to the current military service law, Jin, the eldest member of BTS, who was born in 1992, must enlist by the end of this year.

Jinhyeong Lee, CCO of Hive's agency, said, "It is true that members are having a hard time because the military service system is changing and it is difficult to predict the timing of (military service). We are closely monitoring the amendment bill,” he urged.

Regarding this, Jin said, "We talked a lot with the company about the military service issue, and we talked about entrusting the company as much as possible about this issue."

[LV 현장]방탄소년단 진 "병역 문제, 회사에 일임..회사 얘기=제 얘기"
    [스포티비뉴스=라스베이거스, 장진리 기자] 그룹 방탄소년단 진이 병역 문제에 대해 직접 밝혔다. 방탄소년단 진은 9일(현지시간) 미국 라스베이거스 얼리전트 스타디움에서 'BTS 퍼미션 투 댄스 온 스테이지-라스베이거스' 공연을 앞두고 취재진과 만나 "회사의 얘기가 곧 저희의 얘기"라고…
    entertain.v.daum.net

• [theqoo] BTS JIN "EXEMPTIONS ISSUE, IT'S THE AGENCY'S DOING... THE AGENCY'S WORDS = MY WORDS"

AVvXsEh2PB9Xm7IF9xMUMF8r0X0D38-zs1oYDtqNDwGfoDSOw6kvZGNRaP_DXXJxJ4Fwtt0YUIUnk39Y5VMgKFZwAWehfJwsUe_0xkNa5fmehSravQ1g47bCKbnySsWMS1iFPvW8Sw6HyBWL4ubD39HKNtKSXnUFQn4JrAjyUqvJ4THISXXeMNtIyFik97g8=s16000

BTS Jin met with reporters ahead of the performance of 'BTS Permission to Dance on Stage-Las Vegas' at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, USA on the 9th (local time) and said, "The company's words are our words."

BTS legally deferred military enlistment until the age of 30 according to the amendment to the Military Service Act promulgated last year. However, according to the current military service law, Jin, the eldest member of BTS, who was born in 1992, must enlist by the end of this year.

Lee Jin-hyeong, CCO of Hybee's agency, said, "It is true that members are having a hard time because the military service system is changing and it is difficult to predict the timing of (military service). We are closely monitoring the amendment bill,” .

Regarding this, Jin said, "We talked a lot with the company about the military service issue, and we talked about entrusting the company as much as possible about this issue."

original post: here

1. Let's just cleanly enlist

2. So they're basically saying that the members don't want to enlist

3. Who cares, he can still go next year

4. You can't even shield them saying that the members have a different stance nowㅋㅋㅋ

5. No but "the military service system is changing" is just bullsh*t what are they saying? Why is he just not enlisting?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. People who were claiming that this isn't what the members want but what the company wants, you guys all look like fools nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Of course they don't want to enlist, why is everyone acting dumb here? They can just say that they don't want to go. They were saying they wanted to go because they had no other choice

8. You can totally tell he's asking to be exempt and I can understand it but it's still hilariousㅋㅋ

9. He's a 92'er and he's still not enlisted? This just shows that he doesn't want to go. Can people stop trying to act blind already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Honestly, from the singer's perspective, this is just right but the fans seriously needs to shut up and stop bullsh*ting. This isn't the first or second time they're acting like they want to go

• Yeah I’m not claiming to know better than them or anything, it’s just that the statement of trusting a company will always sound funny to me

Yea same but if its trusting the company on this i can guarantee you that the whole enlist together thing won't happen. No company will do that especially if this is entrusted to them. BTS will be doing a super junior where it takes nearly a decade to get everyone back

• Yea same but if its trusting the company on this i can guarantee you that the whole enlist together thing won't happen. No company will do that especially if this is entrusted to them. BTS will be doing a super junior where it takes nearly a decade to get everyone back

Yep, it dont make sense to do it this way. BTS can just send them on or two at a time, and then let the remaining members do solo and subunit activities. This is actually an opportunity, not a problem. Now Hybe can make each member a household name in the US and other countries. Members who have been itching to do solo projects can do them without fear of being accused of ruining the group momentum or chemistry or whatever by hardcore fans.

• Translation: I don't like to enlist and I will let my company to pull some strings for me to be exempted.

Oof lol. I doubt that's the case. BUT I can't entirely rule that out, point blank we don't know these people and people can change their minds and be unpredictable plus many people here in Korea find ways as the military is hard and a great deal of people really don't want to do it . So if that were to happen I wouldn't be surprised. Nor would I be if they enlisted regardless if that law was passed. Ar this point they would only have their own personal belief holding them to or not to serve

• BTS will get an exemption and it is just about time. So all of you non fans can stop salivating over the idea that you have in your mind. Your faves are not good enough.

I know you want to success Stan this as a gotcha moment lol let me remind you the members themselves disapprove of this toxic behavior. In the end this exemption law was in the works for years the politicians pushing it didn't have the "perfect" scapegoat to attach it to until now. This law will benefit alot of people especially higher status people in chaebol families. This dog and pony show is using BTS so we the Korean people won't go ape shit crazy, this is just politics using BTS sad but true fact.

• I know you want to success Stan this as a gotcha moment lol let me remind you the members themselves disapprove of this toxic behavior. In the end this exemption law was in the works for years the politicians pushing it didn't have the "perfect" scapegoat to attach it to until now. This law will benefit alot of people especially higher status people in chaebol families. This dog and pony show is using BTS so we the Korean people won't go ape shit crazy, this is just politics using BTS sad but true fact.

This should be obvious by now lol.

These Chaebols have tried all kind of ways to get a military exemption. Now if this new Law gets passed that grant exemption for people who contributed greatly to the SK economy they will benefit the most from it. They already get lower sentences and pardons for breaking the Law and they use this same excuse for it “ they contribute greatly to our economy “ .

This is not about BTS, but using them will meet more acceptance and less questioning.

• This should be obvious by now lol.

These Chaebols have tried all kind of ways to get a military exemption. Now if this new Law gets passed that grant exemption for people who contributed greatly to the SK economy they will benefit the most from it. They already get lower sentences and pardons for breaking the Law and they use this same excuse for it “ they contribute greatly to our economy “ .

This is not about BTS, but using them will meet more acceptance and less questioning.

No they won’t.

Chaebols are not the face of anything, and their companies are already established and can be ran efficiently WITHOUT them.

BTS, Sumi Jo, Bong Jong Ho, etc. can’t be replaced

• The government should just decide to exempt them or not exempt them. Constantly dragging this issue along only has the potential to die harm to BTS image needlessly. Like damn stop being cowards and either do it or shut up about it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!