LE SSERAFIM member introduction first day views on YouTube

• Kazuha did so well. Eunchae deserved more

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I think Eunchae will be least popular for now bc even though she's super pretty the group is so stacked with visuals she doesn't stand out much for now, her vibe is similar to Garam and Garam is getting more attention for now.

but pre-debut numbers don't matter. I have a feeling she'll be an ace on stage and her popularity will shoot right up.

• but pre-debut numbers don't matter. I have a feeling she'll be an ace on stage and her popularity will shoot right up.

I agree. Main popularity will be judged once mv and performances start dropping. I wonder if the bullying mess also took away her hype because it was at the peak. Chaewon has fanbase and people know her so it didn't affect her.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I agree. Main popularity will be judged once mv and performances start dropping. I wonder if the bullying mess also took away her hype because it was at the peak. Chaewon has fanbase and people know her so it didn't affect her.

It's gonna be a bit hard for her to stand out on this group. You have 3 members with a previous fanbase and pretty popular, Kazuha is getting a lot of love same like garam even with her controversy, she's gonna have to be amazing performer or dancer or stand out somehow to compete against the rest

• Eunchae gives me Hyewon vibes, like the doe eyes & kinda being mostly uninteresting apart from maybe the visuals. I also think it'll be hard for her to really stand out because you have Sakura & Chaewon who have pre-established fanbases, Yunjin who everyone knows from PD48, Garam is getting attention for her vibe too + the bullying, Kazuha is also a popular stan attractor too bc of her vibe & visuals. There's not much going for her, but let's see when they actually debut & start promoting. She could have an amazing personality for all we know.

• Eunchae gives me Hyewon vibes, like the doe eyes & kinda being mostly uninteresting apart from maybe the visuals. I also think it'll be hard for her to really stand out because you have Sakura & Chaewon who have pre-established fanbases, Yunjin who everyone knows from PD48, Garam is getting attention for her vibe too + the bullying, Kazuha is also a popular stan attractor too bc of her vibe & visuals. There's not much going for her, but let's see when they actually debut & start promoting. She could have an amazing personality for all we know.

I've seen a few Hyewon comparisons but I think that's mostly because of her wide set eyes and she's clearly new at modeling lol and looks a bit scared of the cameras still. But based on her pre-debut appearances she's a good dancer and from the snippet it sounds like she's in the vocal line too, so she'll probably get some attention through their performances which Hyewon never did.

• the whole 'yunjin is greedy for taking the center part in ITNW performance' is so petty lmao

my girl can sing and she probably would never have the chance to showcase her vocal prowess if she didn't intervene with the vote

Yeah, it was also kind of unfair because Nako had the benefit of having the other Japanese members to vote for her.

Not saying Nako didn't have the talent to pull it off because she did, but the vote was more favoritism rather than talent based, which made it awkward to watch. In the end, it backfired on Yunjin though even though she got to show off her vocal chops.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah, it was also kind of unfair because Nako had the benefit of having the other Japanese members to vote for her.

Not saying Nako didn't have the talent to pull it off because she did, but the vote was more favoritism rather than talent based, which made it awkward to watch. In the end, it backfired on Yunjin though even though she got to show off her vocal chops.

i love nako to death but i dont think she can pull those high notes as flawlessly as yunjin did

nako has a nasal tone but have the stan-attractor ability than yunjin kinda lack

nako being the center probably would turn off the vocal dynamic by a varying degree, though i am confident that she could pull it off

also nako stans were really harsh on my girl yunjin, she just wanted to sing lol

they really pulled the greedy narrative till she was unfortunately eliminated

i was sad at first because her future in pledis wasn't as bright as it is now, but now main vocal yunjin incoming :froghype:

• Yay, Yunjin and Kazuha are starting off on a good foot. :pepe-cowboy:

I'm happy Yunjin's haters from PD48 haven't followed her to LSFM so far.

Wait, are you siding with Yunjin during the PD48 controversy? I just read about what went down, and it looks like Nako was voted to be the main vocal of the song but then Yunjin talked about how much she wanted to be the main vocal, which led to Nako giving up the main vocal role and lots of Knetz getting mad at Yunjin for being manipulative or whatever.

• Wait, are you siding with Yunjin during the PD48 controversy? I just read about what went down, and it looks like Nako was voted to be the main vocal of the song but then Yunjin talked about how much she wanted to be the main vocal, which led to Nako giving up the main vocal role and lots of Knetz getting mad at Yunjin for being manipulative or whatever.

lol, and you trust M-snakes to not evil edit Yunjin? Really?

• Wait, are you siding with Yunjin during the PD48 controversy? I just read about what went down, and it looks like Nako was voted to be the main vocal of the song but then Yunjin talked about how much she wanted to be the main vocal, which led to Nako giving up the main vocal role and lots of Knetz getting mad at Yunjin for being manipulative or whatever.

Yes, I sided with Yunjin. Yunjin was the better vocal, but Nako was voted the main vocal because the team had more Japanese members, who voted for Nako.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

I expected she did something evil but honestly I watched that part and she wasn't even being that pushy. I honestly think people overreacted

they were 3 Japanese, 2 Korean members in the group. Chaewon voted for Yunjin, the two Japanese members voted for Nako. Yunjin's rank was dropping so she was desperate to show something and she asked for a revote. It was a misstep but Knetz acted like she personally ran over Nako with a truck or something.

as some who has some vocal knowledge, as and someone who finds Nako adorable and thinks she deserved better in Izone there is just no way she should have been the main vocalist/center for that song. It's a difficult song and Yunjin is far better as a vocalist. If Yunjin had waited for the judge eval they probably would have suggested the switch anyway and she wouldn't have looked like the villain but alas.

people were mad because she went against group's vote, and assumed that yunjin was only thinking about herself to actually go against the group's decision

bear in mind that yunjin were struggling with her ranking, and asked for the center part for popularity boost

it honestly wasn't that serious of an issue, my girl pleaded for the center part and nako reluctantly agreed to it, and that is all, plus nako has nothing to lose as she is already one of the popular contestant

but mnet evil edited her until most viewers see her as greedy

Yes, I sided with Yunjin. Yunjin was the better vocal, but Nako was voted the main vocal because the team had more Japanese members, who voted for Nako.

to be honest, another factor that probably encourages them to choose nako over yunjin is because nako is extremely popular and the other members can benefit from her popularity if nako takes on the center part

yunjin was kinda nugu before her ITNW performance, and nako has showcased her high note during love whisper

but yeah, favoritism is probably one of the factor as well i think

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!