[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM "KIM CHAEWON" YOUTUBE VIDEO

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Wow.. I did not expect this

2. Hul the outfit.. It looks like they're indeed going for a sexy concept

3. Seriously who agreed to this? It seriously sucks

4. ... This is way too comparable to IVE's teasers in term of quality

5. Don't tell me that she's still underage?? I seriously don't like anything I'm seeing about this group

6. The video is even worse than her pictures... What is this

7. No but the other members didn't have videos like that, Kim Chaewon is the most severe one.. Her hair and makeup is not even pretty and this just feels clicheㅜㅜ

8. I bet the fans are taken aback by this..

9. Wow this f*cking sucked..

10. Wow... It sucks... What century are we living in today? ... What is Bang Sihyuk thinking?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM KIM CHAEWON PHOTO

AVvXsEi0OtQ1dog47_ffDpLdWKbj4LOSqTJ04p8d7N2ogJeu8h8UfqStU82zOEPGqBLOmLU2rtbs053G6Cq0Yx5bL7Ib0_5AexM9AzVeFDhnyYpt3pDEtkjnlwCXvs82er39dubaq7ps5ySzCnB2uzrfCL7lyB4xhVG_IQ62nvh9113A0YfRnwbKvUYsvjHU=s16000

AVvXsEipsHXTEQu3bTHK5EfTA_o52nv6Y2Vlzb4R40ihcuUGS2F4ecjKdeH0YSjs1XeIFVj14eBTNziExjj2QpnjYjJvSOWwdxPp_CvPX2u4NcVlkKO9584ZS6Z8GqbdB6JgCXT7KGIqokb-fAoknOe-jNS0hvmUVbaM0cEMlYLMjI358YjL58jbdDMtCSrl=s16000

AVvXsEhJLNv5uVWIWc3OmzHsgMIYGEhw24jSaDmLI9EJ4pT_kWhE9SfF0jltV31y_LKoet-7AYqOO_sMPwplTxZuCsgqarAXEByahW0uRqXeT1CPhxDibPF4VswXYOBs1LY6CgeC3-RmWIBGnFbTxt15aei41e3Yks2m9uI4hFJRVYulYx0MfMkBNe3t7K_H=s16000

AVvXsEhlx2wB4fd4X65v9PBwDNi4BlHpHTFJZupNnGkJZpSKb98dHrH8JesStSQ3-xdeYlDJwaAVIz685F-AQoSkku1X72wrVul2-HEKUSYNl41OVkW5JvkV-mmrMq0qJIwEx5yL3xnDfGKV7QBfajWSJ-Acg3nbo1jNI8xI_AH50VbfABjfK-MOeCTCAdYY=s16000

AVvXsEh8BIHMmuF7A15PCJhjVja-7t7cOFdj97Q1ECnSpbsz4baKsqLscD-CjaYUZCGn0TFqzKOSiGC-_Ci0YpVaWEK8pqM_B2_Mc1SsqEJulPPNrhayNauDJXXOd_7mKOM6eDNlzVY3jOcakJe0p8splhu_Utk8S8DAh6_DOwV2HjHeZIV_ASUQQtE1P2P7=s16000

AVvXsEjokDf33ALKPBoJRjJBnATeJt3zr28WwpW9lPKnzJ4MoW1HxkVC6OdoZjhDGC_6pjMiQnYSqX4rKh9adCP9uwA4oxgCqXDQf05b4gxKF8Oq1OtdD3NsIolnxS8NCSrey0LUpPuiIeriQfSrr6TOig_feb2l-guO4BO_lxIyBwwRbaajzKRgB8ZUrv-5=s16000

AVvXsEgF_Lu0prrxHFDQOroRdL_pUg2ss5jv5Pd7JQbwGCJHSzcTeZrW5QIoDNMPZMNKCEG5d8Ea1CnkwGw_rWHUhr-uIhz_N_MbY1o2bDnrf09XCmAnvgECooM9-_lu8GImHfSEu_8twkPRAZjX5y0ezDhnzY8hvaYEKQCsvo1q1TvzCSXJb8Wvy9sV5qGm=s16000

AVvXsEhihLQrFDqRXsROTHOrhjo2_t07kmfaj5Bh6btwEwQPKmRztAs3MGQPqWvNTNVEYevfh2jDHZcYo1slAcSjOqWnI5qq_u4JGqkJTMTtIKprJu3EQwNryeajPBNx0cgXYM96Hx9yOwZ7ugCg4hG8QXXfWCPoTznkpKFvkVVDShKsPTx2zmtCdNrB4-g_=s16000

original post: here

1. She suits that haircut, she's pretty

2. Those poses..;

3. The tennis concept is catching me off guard

4. It's been so long since we've seen Chaewonie with short hairㅠㅠㅠ

5. Her face angles are all the same

6. What's up with her pose on the first picture?

7. No but what's up with that first picture... Ah..

8. No but what's up with those pictures' clothes and angles

9. Is this the best they could do with her pictures...

10. No but why are there so many pictures that look exactly the same?ㅋㅋ What's up with that selection?

• nevermore

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] LE SSERAGIM "KIM CHAEWON" YOUTUBE VIDEO” to “[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM "KIM CHAEWON" YOUTUBE VIDEO”.
  • I'm confused about the direction they are going btw and if they are trying to set a clear differnece between adults and minors ...why? They will be a group so when they put all of them together that difference will be even more obv

She look gorgeous I just don't get it, it doesn't feel cohesive

• I'm confused about the direction they are going btw and if they are trying to set a clear differnece between adults and minors ...why? They will be a group so when they put all of them together that difference will be even more obv

She look gorgeous I just don't get it, it doesn't feel cohesive

Those videos and pics serve more as an introduction of the members rather than a general concept of the whole group imo, especially since they showed Sakura and Chaewon in a different light from their Izone days.

But yeah, I hope that for the album concept they would give a more balanced direction for the group.

• The way Chaewon looks so damn good. :pepe-sad:

These netz sound bitter and tasteless.

I'm not even a Chaewon fan and was captivated. Her pics and video are by far my favorites so far. She suits short hair so much. I'm guessing they are going for an image change with her.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I thought Chaewon's video was the best so far, she was amazing, I didn't think she could be this charismatic.

I think Knetz are just hellbent on hating them atm. She's 22 not some pre-teen, what's the problem with being sexy?

• This hairstyle is so strong that when winter did it I could barely recognize her from her long hair and now I can see nothing but winter on this girl even tho they looking nothing alike

• This hairstyle is so strong that when winter did it I could barely recognize her from her long hair and now I can see nothing but winter on this girl even tho they looking nothing alike

Quite agree as I still see winter in bob hair as Lisa look alike when they're nothing alike because it's Lisa's iconic style.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!