NAMJOON SPILL

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

drake-ateez.gif

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• I love how he go directly to the heart of the matter :love:

• THATS RIGHT MY BOY

Someone just posted this at Dean's twitter account and refuses to delete it. :starec:

Someone just posted this at Dean's twitter account and refuses to delete it. :starec:

i hate set up accs

:wilds:

He does know.

• :pepe-hehe:

• :peperain:

Your sig :cryingr: jin :cryingr:

img.gif

Edited once, last by dopiee ().

• They truly give no crap anymore in voicing this out and I’m proud of them for it.

Watch TW antis twist his words and feel personally affronted by them.

• :pepe-hehe:

Joon got tricked :laughs:

:cryingk::cryingk:

Pure inspiration and such a way with words!

• i agree

mike dean whined about number of bts songwriters

but out of 27 tracks on donda only 5 songs have less than 10 writers

• i agree

mike dean whined about number of bts songwriters

but out of 27 tracks on donda only 5 songs have less than 10 writers

Bangtan are always held to a higher standard - always. It's getting tiring.

• Look i love Doja's song but lbr, I just looked up her song and it has like 20 songwriters and producers. Western stars in general are no more "self made" than BTS or Kpop, they're all manufactured by UMG, Sony, Warner, etc. American labels are just better at hiding this from gullible locals. Sure there are some exceptions like Olivia and Taylor who are proven songwriters, but in general, this myth about local self made stars is just spewed by the labels to make their acts seem like "artists" and "musicians" when in reality, American pop gave up that bragging right decades ago when rock died.

I just hope people listen! They draw more attention to it when they trend stuff. Haters expect ARMY to go after them and twitter just needs to know which battles to fight.

And Namjoon you will always have my heart. His honesty is one of the tings I admire the most and I hate that they are doubting themselves because of this myth that they have to be purely self made and they shouldn't be ashamed that they came together via a company. Makes them no less valid especially when they pour their heart and soul and lyrics into everything. You are just as Valid. I hope they feel that and understand.

• One thing about BTS is that they're very self aware. They've never failed to express their emotions as a group and as people. Their vulnerability and this authenticity will turn into strength and continue to push them forward.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I just hope people listen! They draw more attention to it when they trend stuff. Haters expect ARMY to go after them and twitter just needs to know which battles to fight.

And Namjoon you will always have my heart. His honesty is one of the things I admire the most and I hate that they are doubting themselves because of this myth that they have to be purely self made and they shouldn't be ashamed that they came together via a company. Makes them no less valid especially when they pour their heart and soul and lyrics into everything. You are just as Valid. I hope they feel that and understand.

Yes He is saying/asking us not to engage with haters and just block them. They want the attention that army gives and later on they talk about how armys are the toxic and hateful ones. we don't need this.

I am sad that he feels BTS aren't self made just because they have other people on credits, getting help from other musical professionals doesn't make them any less self made. They know ARMYs love them and their music. Just like How Namjoon said he rather talk about things that upset him through music and with friends in private i hope we can follow the same energy.

• Copying and pasting my response from another forum I post in.

Some of y’all really shouldnt simplyifyig and reduce what RM says down to simply you not liking dynamite/Butter/PTD and how they was forced to released this and and make pop music because they clearly wasn’t. because it’s apparent he’s not even referring to that at all but ito the copious hate and vitriol that’s thrown their way in general, espeically over shit that literally applys to everyone including the ones talking shit, even though they get a lot of love and praise the amount of random hate they’ve received since the Grammys is pretty alarming.. even cat killing Azelia Banks call herself dragging them. Luckily BTS has the people on their side whole shaderoom comments defending them.

How you as a producer gonna day oh they don’t write their music or there’s other writers credited? Like at the point you know what you’re doing and youre fucking dumb because you should know how the industry and crediting works. This bar is only ever set to BTS.

Kanye literally he having 10-15 songwriters and like 6 producers on 1 song. There’s not ONE song I could find that Mike Dean dumbass produced BY HIMSELF. Isn’t he a fcking rapper, and everyone acts like he’s some musical genius when it’s known he has stolen and biting other artist.

Kiss Me More has 8 writers and 3 producers, Rain on Me has 9 writers and 2 producers. But people freaking out over BTS songs have more “writers” even though they sit down and break down the someday and explicitly state they wrote all the lyrics and simply just bought the demo and kept the melody, but I guess that’s not good enough for some people. No one can convince me that the amount of hate bts gets for simple shit is normal.

BTS has always been heavily involved in their music and concepts.. well documented and that’s one of the reasons why the get so much love and acclaim from actual music credits and other artist, we not gone downplay it over 3 songs that the average person actual likes.

Mfs be acting like Dynamite/Butter/PTD are the only songs bts has released in the last 5 years.

Mots7 and BE came out the same year as Dynamite in 2020 with Univseral critical acclaim. They cowrote, coproduced, mixed, and engineered those fucking albums.

RM co-wrote and produced on Butter, and they co-wrote My Univsere.

I’m glad that BTS are taking the time to actually sit down and work on the album from top to back themselves. people forget that BTS has released so much music in such a short time, it would be almost impossible if the produced every song, wrote every melody etc. most western acts take a few years in between albums and they STILL don’t do that.

BTS should know that they don’t have ANYTHING to fucking prove because the people who know.. know hence why the cohost was getting on Joe Buddens ass. And to the weirdos and the hater like RM said FUCK Em.

Nothing that BTS does will be good enough for some people, and I’m glad they have talked about this and understand it. I hope they continue to surround themselves with artist that love them and respect them (Jon Batiste, Lizzo, Halsey, Steve Aoki, etc.) and continue making great music.

• Some of y’all really shouldnt simplyifyig and reduce what RM says down to simply you not liking dynamite/Butter/PTD and how they was forced to released this and and make pop music because they clearly wasn’t.

I didn’t even realise this was a take people would say from this Vlive. That’s not even remotely what BTS said. Some people try to justify their points so much that they are willing to ignore the boys words

• Look i love Doja's song but lbr, I just looked up her song and it has like 20 songwriters and producers. Western stars in general are no more "self made" than BTS or Kpop, they're all manufactured by UMG, Sony, Warner, etc. American labels are just better at hiding this from gullible locals. Sure there are some exceptions like Olivia and Taylor who are proven songwriters, but in general, this myth about local self made stars is just spewed by the labels to make their acts seem like "artists" and "musicians" when in reality, American pop gave up that bragging right decades ago when rock died.

It’s funny because years and years ago it was well known that Beyonce literally changes one or a few words in a song so she can get writing credits so she herself can be nominated for more grammys. But ya know… no one’s going to call her out on that. lolol.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!