Rank the Queendom2 Round 1 Performances

• Which was the best performance? 25

1. VIVIZ- Time for the Moonlight & Rough (4) 16%
    2. Hyolyn- Touch my Body (15) 60%
    3. Kep1er- WA DA DA (2) 8%
    4. Brave Girls- Chi Mat Ba Ram & Rollin (1) 4%
    5. WJSN- As You Wish (2) 8%
    6. Loona- Paint the Town (1) 4%

I'm really curuious to see how everyone ranks the stages now that all have been revealed. I have read quite a few posts that reckon Loona would have beaten Hyolyn if they had of performed with everyone else. What do you think?? (BTW I am a fan of every single artist here)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My own personal order would be:

1. Hyolyn

2. Brave Girls

3. WJSN

4. Viviz

5. Loona

6. Kep1er

• For me

1. Hyolyn

2. Brave Girls

3. VIVZ

4. Kep1er

5. WJSN

6. Loona

If Hyolyn isn't No.1 you guys are watching a different show. Also, I really really like Brave Girls performance the vocals really sold it. I feel they should have picked a totally different outfit that blue outfit doesn't suit their songs. I really think if their outfits were different people would have viewed it way more differently.

Also, I know MNET doesn't want to show they have favoritism towards Kep1er but the budget was like .... where?

I feel Loona has a disadvantage because they had a different stage compared to the rest, might be a bit unfair

• Hyolyn Touch my body - obvious

Loona Paint the town - well thoughtout stage, nice vocal and remix, am overlooking the obvious last minute change due to smaller stage

Viviz or Kep1er Wadada - former has better arrangement but the latter is simple yet well executed

WJSN - sorry not feeling the remix, their signature is elegant and cosmic concept, totally didnt feel this. They clash concept with Viviz's stage

Brave Girls - poorly executed stage, the vocals are good, outfits do not match, too many backup dancers, cheap looking props, random remix of rollin, might as well stick to rollin being their biggest song

• how are people speculating loona's supposed rank if they performed on a much smaller stage with much less prep with shit audio with a much smaller audience ( mainly staff ) and there were no stakes

i'd put hyolyn first easily and that's not saying much cause everyone underwhelmed me

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I agree about the outfits. I think they made a huge impact on how well they did. Different outfits would have been better but at the same time, I can see why they chose something like they did, they are completely different to the outfits they have been wearing recently. But still, pink or purple would have been way better

• I agree about the outfits. I think they made a huge impact on how well they did. Different outfits would have been better but at the same time, I can see why they chose something like they did, they are completely different to the outfits they have been wearing recently. But still, pink or purple would have been way better

Also, you can really HEAR the difference between Hyolyn/Brave Girls vs the rest. Maybe it's the mic where Hyolyn and Brave Girls used handheld mics so there was obviously a bigger focus to sound good where the rest is more towards the choreography.

The vocals really sold it for me for both performances

• Also, you can really HEAR the difference between Hyolyn/Brave Girls vs the rest. Maybe it's the mic where Hyolyn and Brave Girls used handheld mics so there was obviously a bigger focus to sound good where the rest is more towards the choreography.

The vocals really sold it for me for both performances

Same, the super clear vocals and their facial expressions as well for me.

Plus Hyolyn performing Touch my Body by herself was just amazing. It was definitely not easy for sure, especially with a broken heel.

• 1. Hyorin - 10/10, a true queen

2. Brave girls - 8/10, solid stage with good energy, stunts, and vocals

3. Loona - 8/10, probably the most complete new concept for this round but even the remix cant make that song good and the vocal climax was bad

4. Viviz - 8/10, solid performance but I really felt the lake of yuju vocals in the later half...

5. WJSN - 7.5/10, sucks their prop broke but a decent stage if underwhelming, good dance break

6. Kep1er - 7/10, I really liked the intro and ending, hated the middle part and the stage felt bare, the only one where I really noticed a lack of budget, prime example of wasting a block of back-up dancers too

Overall I thought the stages were a little lacking compared to Queendom 1 but quite a bit better then rtk or kingdoms opening acts, still most looking forward to what kep1er and bgs do

• 1 WJSN

After knowing the hourglass had folklore reference, I gave the group handsome creative bonus. It was a Korean folklore about the kid who was gifted the lucky hourglass from a god on new year. It perfectly connected with "As You Wish", which had been a new year song. They were some regrets due to the broken hourglass still, the meaningful creativity outweighed.

2 VIVIZ

They aimed for a meaningful emotional performance and, they did it. Tears of non-buddy audiences were the proof. The performance was well thought out that the goal was achieved.

3 Hyolyn

It was a great performance and would make a great concert but, it would just a great concert performance. Nothing really special creativity wise.

4 LOONA

The idea of incorporating traditional Korean visual and audial elements, hanbok, music instrument, fan etc. had been executed before so, nothing so innovative. Also, I found Olivia's solo part with hair pins weird and awkward. The execution was not perfect either. Still, it looked and sounded splendid and great effort could clearly be perceived.

5 Brave Girls

It looked as if a performance director who had only done provincial performance had to create a national performance. She made it grander by adding some effects and more dancers still, the whole show was provincial. She could not grasp the essence of majesty.

6 Kep1er

Where was creativity? They went for a special performance on music show concept when others attempted something of year end music festival level. Flag idea was cheap and ridiculous.

• 1 WJSN

After knowing the hourglass had folklore reference, I gave the group handsome creative bonus. It was a Korean folklore about the kid who was gifted the lucky hourglass from a god on new year. It perfectly connected with "As You Wish", which had been a new year song. They were some regrets due to the broken hourglass still, the meaningful creativity outweighed.

Didn't know that. Makes it more interesting

• not only that. they had to record round 1, the day before round 2. imagine the stress of having to practice for both performances.... as well as the fact that they probably had to change things around last minute for the new stage compared to what they originally planned for

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!