Will Gidle suffer the same fate as Oh my girl?

• There are songs that are gp hits and then there are songs that are fan favorites that propel them to newer heights.. You need to learn how to look at more than those gao points to justify its a flop. Another Ex: BP Boombayah

Boombayah has like 3.8M uls on melon..... 1B yt views. What are u comparing with lol? The thing is simple omg got hit after queendom while gidle flopped after it and did well after 2 years

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• Boombayah has like 3.8M uls on melon..... 1B yt views. What are u comparing with lol? The thing is simple omg got hit after queendom while gidle flopped after it and did well after 2 years

They tripled their sales after Queendom, dude. They scored their first wins on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo with Oh my god and the 'I trust' album. And they kept on growing after that.

Stop with the BS narrative saying that you only "do well" when you score 100 PAKs.

• It's clear Oh my god was too bold to have a huge appeal for the gp but it did wonders to showcase their uniqueness and the kind of artists they are. It's not all about scoring numbers.

Did it lead to a good leap in album sales? I do think oh my god did well on spotify

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• There are songs that are gp hits and then there are songs that are fan favorites that propel them to newer heights.. You need to learn how to look at more than those gao points to justify its a flop. Another Ex: BP Boombayah

Boombayah has more melon ULs than any of the G-idle songs, i dont even know why u brought that up, it proves nothing

• Boombayah has more melon ULs than any of the G-idle songs, i dont even know why u brought that up

Can u look at relativity and not compare gidle and bp? Boombayah did 19 weeks on melon top 100 and whistle did 35 weeks on top 100. Whistle sold more but boombayah is still that song even in korea. Oh my god might not have done as well but its impact was there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!