[enter-talk] JUST BEING NOMINATED AT THE GRAMMYS IS IMPRESSIVE BUT

• As a pop fan, I saw a post about how Armys are being jealous because they might not win the Grammy and it's just f*cking ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven Katy Perry only got nominations and never won an award. So for male groups? They are awarded even less (One Direction never won either)
    And when it comes to Asia? Bangtan were the first to get nominated.
    I also would want them to win this time but just the fact that they are nominees and are performing is already f*cking impressive.
    But the haters are already on the move

AVvXsEivj8uKEATUb4UMA_7Xsw51IwKsclZNJ1dvrrJ_HX9P8DuJMDt5HXutN-RUUoYOiajC6rF8sO2KHvCTQKji3MyVd50ylHrNuIlJ87XL-Cx6Jbbac58GiRz6p6HJhGuitj_WwMiBYx8schw_uFw4uRzOgjJfGz4KuoC0WXQTOAQicV2sJYrUSWF-EC5d=s16000
    (OP proving that she's a pop fan)

AVvXsEjyufSefQ48JxMRm-2feSdogjlUkYXWeaMID72oCsLONoUX1DZfaeX0eSH-SoTaLcP9J1k9TYIFJ8oaCo0g76LS8JlxXOgchxrwJHBNgzCLMzOLz0Tk_aQZl3h6Zv5hvf4xxzikRS1-6Rc4Y_cPBGcCxY3Ykd0VhdOKg63GmDrPO0AB_6xSDI4mPBbT=s16000

post response:
    [+222][-5]
    original post: here

1. [+72, 0]
    I'm a fan of another group, but the path that Bangtan is walking on is really impressive so they make me want to cheer for them. Isn't it funny that people are jealous of them? I just hope that they hit bigger. I hope that people stop being delusional thinking that their bias will be able to realize something that Bangtan can't realize

2. [+70, -1]
    People's expectations were mostly right this time too. I think that Doja will get it. Because the Grammys can't lose Bangtan, it seems like they are trying to cater to them by giving them a stage... to be honest, Bangtan's performances at awards ceremonies are always legendary so there's no way that these PR people are not aware of it... If they give them as much time as we do in Korea... they will see something legendary so the expectations are high... I think that just watching them on stage would be worth it.

3. [+65, 0]
    Just like a comment below said, it's even more meaningful because they are going there directly to perform the first k-pop stage... It would be nice if they received an award but I'm not expecting it... they said that the scale of their stage this time would be huge

4. [+32, 0]
    I watched their stage in real-time last year... no but every time there were commercial breaks, they would put "NEXT COMING UP NTS"... are they trying to attract trolls? They even played Butter on the TV commercial ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous....

5. [+26, -1]
    I'm a fan of another group but I was a fan of pop for some time and I understand how the impressive things that BTS was able to achieve seem like a miracle. It's like everything you thought became reality. The muggles from their 10's to grandmas all know and support Bangtan. They are just admirable

• i will never forget how vile western stans acted and how some kpop stans joined in the fun

but anyways

bts stay winning

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most of the people who say this these days are western stans whose fave alr won awards tbh, some kpop stans just join in for the sake of it

there were definitely knetizens saying stuff like that last time too tho. but i agree they're just saying it for the sake of i

• True, even as an army I still have to let it sink in that BTS are nominated and performing. You know you've made it when you're the main talk of the show and they've already won in people's hearts a long time ago. Regardless of the result I'll celebrate it just as much, I think this is far from being their last nomination.

Haters can hate all they want, we all know it steams from jealousy and frustration.

• Just waiting for party they'll throw if BTS doesn't win. :suure:

Unfortunately we all know it'll happen, best we can do is to focus on their performance and upcoming concerts. I don't have any high hopes for either western or kpop stans, even if they win, they'll probably throw a fit and start trashing them and the song.

• I’m here for them to just be nominated. It’s really outstanding.

They are winners regardless and the Grammys are rigged anyways. Unless Bts wins🤭.

• Just waiting for party they'll throw if BTS doesn't win. :suure:

Like last few years? It was like BTS not winning the greatest news to them. And on the same breath they look down at ARMY for hyping up and celebrating BTS success.

I think it’s normal to be happy for someone if they get good news (like fans hyping up their faves when they won something). But it’s not normal to be happy when someone get bad news and rubbing it to their faces.

• Like last few years? It was like BTS not winning the greatest news to them. And on the same breath they look down at ARMY for hyping up and celebrating BTS success.

I think it’s normal to be happy for someone if they get good news (like fans hyping up their faves when they won something). But it’s not normal to be happy when someone get bad news and rubbing it to their faces.

Face it, there is going to be a lot of toxic shit said about them whether or not they win. They're damned either way, so we should just prepare ourselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!