Happy Sulli Day <3

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I beyond love that Goblin EP. Sulli's a fantastic artist. I adored everything from that album: the artistic concepts, the messaging to the ethereal and distinct feeling each track has. I love the imagery that those songs have and how meaningful they are. Glad that these days Sulli has been appreciated more as an artist and a human compared to how everything on her was about the obvious. Goblin EP is a legacy that I'm sure will forever live in the minds of people who cherished her work.

Don't be afraid of the cat without the fur 새하얀 살굿빛 just wanna tell you hi is one of the most beautiful lines in a K-pop song imo

• Happy Birthday <3

Dorothy is high on my fav bside lists

The feeling of that song are immaculate

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!