Soyeon and Hyuna

• In my opinion, people are really reaching and jumping to conclusions. Of course we don't know everything that goes on, but Hyuna and Idle have only ever supported and expressed admiration for each other. The song people question is a song about a toxic relationship! As for the Ping Pong line, it could be a reference to Dawn and Hyuna's song, but not necessarily a diss. It feels like people just jump on anything Soyeon does at this point!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with OP, honestly people are always trying to make something out of nothing. if anything it just seems like the whole line itself was meant to be similar to the next line "i would rather film a tik tok" which makes sense on its own. :nct6:

• Scolded By Daddy, Out Of Company
    Looking Forward To Your Wedding

Let’s face it, there’s no way this isn’t about Hyuna/Dawn. They announced they were getting married just over a month ago, the timing is too impeccable.

Plus “I don’t wanna play this ping pong” when the hock in Hyuna and Dawn’s song is “play the ping pong”.

At this point I just wanna find out what the drama is all about ^^

• Diss or not it's definitely a reference to Hyuna and very out of left field. I've seen people saying it's somehow a reference to Soojin, but Cube obviously wouldn't let her make it so she changed it which makes no sense because you think Cube would somehow let her make a reference to them being humiliated by Hyuna and Dawn?

• “Scolded By Daddy, Out Of Company
    Looking Forward To Your Wedding

Let’s face it, there’s no way this isn’t about Hyuna/Dawn. They announced they were getting married just over a month ago, the timing is too impeccable.

For me it's not a diss, i think she just use this making a parallel between Hyuna and Soojin.

"Scolded by daddy" => Knetz (Hyuna scandal / Soojin scandal)

"Out of company" => Cube (Hyuna old agency / Soojin old agency)

"Looking forward to your wedding" => Hyuna & Dawn will get married, and it's a message to Soojin to say "I will come to your wedding" it's a way of saying we will remain friends and I support you, marriage is an image that also refers to love.

We got also this part in "Tomboy Lyrics" with the ping pong part :

"I don’t wanna play this ping pong

I would rather film a Tik Tok

Your mom raised you as a prince

But this is queendom, right?

I like dancing, I love ma friends"

Ping pong => Hyuna reference

"I like dancing" => Soojin was (G)I-DLE main dancer,

"i love ma friends" => again a message for say she love & support soojin

These lyrics for me are not a diss message to Hyuna but a hidden message from Soyeon to support Soojin by making the parallel with Hyuna who was kicked out of Cube unfairly too.

• People are so wrong about everything it's laughable.

Dawn is actually Soyeon's father so she's mad that Hyuna's gonna become her stepmother. It's pretty clear that Hyuna is a poor cook and is terrible at making birthday cakes hence the shot where Soyeon stabs a birthday cake in the MV. Who would want shitty cakes for their birthday? I relate completely. I'm sorry but Hyuna needs to step up her bakery game.

• Your theory my be full of shi...

But I like it ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!