Songs that have amazing openings?

• The Grammy deserving Kpop masterpiece: The Chaser.

I still can't explain the emotion I feel while listening to this intro (entire song actually).

External Content music.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I used to repeat the G-dragon's intro in this song innumerable times and I think it deserves a mention too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thinking that the intro of this song is also the intro of the album.

They're insane for this.

They build a hype for the song and album in this intro.

• Wooseok's intro song on his first album that leads into red moon is simply amazing. like why is this not a full song? he's not even my favorite member but the way he did this song is just incredible..the fact it's in english the intro like damn

External Content youtu.be

how about Jinhyuk's for his first album and song he comes out with some swag like he has that aura lol

• Last Fantasy and its 1-minute orchestral intro

External Content www.youtube.com

• 2022 song, Orchestral intro before Rock is coming :pepemusic:

External Content open.spotify.com

• More because I just listened this. Lol

I have a thing for catchy intros like this.

That thing in instrumental.

External Content open.spotify.com

• one of two songs i absolutely love repeating on his newest album, i'm listening to this and this intro is just hella catchy

• Literally everyone knows this and has tried imitating it atleast once.

External Content m.youtube.com

Taehyung's opening gives me goosebumps to this day.

Watched some reactions and all the artists had the same reaction as me.

• Screams anime

• My favorite opening is the way Baekhyun starts All I Got. Oh my gawd. Immediate chills.

Vocal flex

:waterr:

Baekhyun's low, sultry voice and the build up OMG. Diamond could have been one of my favourite Exo songs ih the chorus had kept this vibe

:pepe-sad:

This is just wow... Chanyeol and kyungsoo's voices with a beautiful guitar melody

ICONIC

• And of course Gravity. Everything about it is perfect :pepe-flirt:

• I think these two I can think of at the moment. I like the openings because of the beat I think

also groove because the opening is very calming.

I also really like the opening of automatic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!