I have a feeling that this is how people see ATINY nowadays

• After all the stuff that I have seen lately, I have a feeling that this is how people might see ATINY nowadays:

Some kpop group: *breathes*

ATINY: HOW DARE THEY PLAGIAZE ATEEZ? ATEEZ WERE BREATHING IN THE "DON'T STOP" MUSIC VIDEO!! HOW DARE THEY PLAGIAZE THEIR OXYGEN AND CARBON DIOXIDE??? ATEEZ DESERVES BETTER!!! APOLOGIZE TO ATEEZ!!!

Well... I'm pretty sure that ATINY don't believe that ATEEZ invented breathing.

• cube apologized

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Usually when Atiny's get loud it's not that big of a deal but with NMIXX, like you can't mistake that shit. With the "Sun" song, i'm sorry but as someone who's followed ateez strongly for 2 1/2 years i heard wave in the first second. You can't deny that at all, especially when you've heard wave about 100 times, it's one of Ateez most popular songs. As for the Pirate concept of course, they didn't invent that, and many others have done something similar but never have they stolen a storyline and this NMIXX storyline is WAYYYYY too similar to Ateez, the shots with the MV'S that's way too close. I get that some locations get used alot in MV'S, i can name several mv's that are shot in the same location, but THE REAL - Heung Version, literally just came out not that long ago. How can you copy it that close?

Atiny's have a right to be loud this time. Wave is an incredibly important song to both Ateez and the Fandom, they got their first music show win with it...it's extremely sentimental.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

But hey at least this is getting Wave more attention lol

• cube apologized

Interesting.

Where's Alex_Murphy in all of this? He always feels so strongly about plagiarism issues.

Dear Alex, how do you feel about your own bias (not her company as is the case with the groups you usually drag, but her personally) stealing from another artist? :pepe-notes:

• Interesting.

Where's Alex_Murphy in all of this? He always feels so strongly about plagiarism issues.

Dear Alex, how do you feel about your own bias (not her company as is the case with the groups you usually drag, but her personally) stealing from another artist? :pepe-notes:

I don't talk about plagiarism that often actually. As most kpop controversies, usually it's things blown out of proportion by bigoted fans or antis. So don't expect from me some kind of double standard.

So, with that being said, when it comes to the My Teenage Girl song, it's embarrassing for sure. Though I don't see why Soyeon would plagiarize an established group like Ateez in full awareness. Especially for a high profile program on national television. It doesn't make sense to me. So all I'm hoping is for things to resolve between artists and companies so that everyone gets their due.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!