Do SM stans have the right for calling other agencies/groups out for plagiarism???

• cuz aespa whole debut was built on plagiarism left and right but i'm justifying it with publicity and seeking attention

But why do some people act so harsh to nmixx like they're the first ones who do this?

• lol, people are way to press about this. If is any indication by the hate this group is receiving they gonna be big. And any company stan bitching about plagiarism is just weck

• i mean ppl called out sm for their stuff so why shouldn`t others be called out when they plagiarise.. u can`t say u created a whole ass new genre in kpop when it`s clearly not true and expect ppl to be quite especially since SM always get so much shit from others for thier "experimental" music

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• what does company stanning have anything to do with calling out plagiarism? lmao

it doesn't always mean they turn a blind eye to plagiarism under their own company.

anyway, this seems like a direct response to a comment in another thread and my answer is yes. idk why company stans exist but that doesn't mean they can't call it out.

• ^^

I don't care about plagiarism, companies have been copying other companies for ages even before K-pop existed :siptear:

But if people want to accuse or call out companies or people for plagiarism, whether they're SM stans, JYP stans, HYBE stans, YG stans, whatever-else-company stans, they should feel free to do so :wellr:

The fact that I find those discussions about it idiotic and petty to the max, doesn't mean that other people can't entertain themselves with talking about it. If I'm bored enough, I'll probably join those discussions too just for fun.

The only thing that I find really hilarious is when people start using double standards in those discussions, when people start treating their biases different from other groups. That's the point where I stop taking people serious (and the trolling fun starts) :eyebrowsr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• i mean ppl called out sm for their stuff so why shouldn`t others be called out when they plagiarise.. u can`t say u created a whole ass new genre in kpop when it`s clearly not true and expect ppl to be quite especially since SM always get so much shit from others for thier "experimental" music

I'm not talking about the new genre thing... that sounded dumb of jyp but they kinda had to say a bullshit to build up some hype for that poor group

And even with that some act like sm invented this and everyone should give homage to them like c'mon

• yeah some people might be new to kpop I swear lol disjointed songs have been done way before ( I got a boy, fantastic baby etc ) there is nothing original to what aespa was doing considering SM took influence in KDA and other groups and had countless of plagiarism accusations.

Nah some can be called seniors here they ain't new here

• Lmao

why are you making this a SM stan problem only when it seems like every group under the sun is claiming plagiarism on them?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not talking about the new genre thing... that sounded dumb of jyp but they kinda had to say a bullshit to build up some hype for that poor group

And even with that some act like sm invented this and everyone should give homage to them like c'mon

what other things are "sm stans" talking about this group and plagiarism isn`t that ateez, loona and enhypen or whoever

and i never said they should give homage to sm just don`t say they are brininging a new thing to kpop with genre mixing when they clearly aren`t, just do the genre mixing cuz it`s a trend and that`s it

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!