Momo Is The Best Performer in Twice

• There I said it. The way she ate during the live performances. She left no crumbs. Every move is sharp and on point! She leaves nothing on the table. Nothing to be desired. Everything gets her all. I love it. :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She forgot Likey's dance break the first night and came back to serve.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• She literally dance until she bleeds

• She literally dance until she bleeds

Wth...that's not okay. I hope JYP fixed that for the future dates.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I'm not gonna lie, I didn't get the big hype over Momo's dancing before. Sana, Nayeon and Mina were always my favorite fancams to watch. But in live concert, Momo clearly stood out from the rest and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She moves so beautifully. It was mesmerizing.

Her fancams are great but their concert stages really show the gap between her and the other members.

• I'm not gonna lie, I didn't get the big hype over Momo's dancing before. Sana, Nayeon and Mina were always my favorite fancams to watch. But in live concert, Momo clearly stood out from the rest and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She moves so beautifully. It was mesmerizing.

I think it has something to do with how exact her moves are. Like she knows when to put power and exaggerate a motion, she also knows when to be soft, and her body lines look beautiful. Everything goes with the mood of the moment/song. Something about her is very crisp when dancing. It's pleasing to the eyes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!