what's the worst acting you've ever seen in a kdrama?

• not seen many precisely because of bad acting but worst of the worst has to be Jun Ji Hyun in that alien drama

holy shit her acting is like a 5 year old child's

even if the character was written to be annoying, it could have been done way better

had the biggest crush on her because of My Sassy Girl and that drama absolutely ruined it

I already suspected from some of her other works that she was perfect in MSG because of how the character was written, not because she's a good actor

turned out to be even worse than i imagined

oh well, she's still hot af though

• the extras who speak english?? like bruh who cast them

• Sometimes bad acting works out for me but the only problem I have is when you can tell they don't have any "connection" or chemistry with the other actors/actresses so that just kills it for me tbh Like they can act bad just as long as they have that chemistry :/

• LITERALLY like they always say their lines so stiff...how hard is it to show some emotion pls

I was watching run on and noticed how the "American reporter" who tried to cover the victim's story actually had overdone his acting. there's honestly a level and overacting and that man really crossed imo

• Shin Se-kyung in everything...

I cant watch anything with her. She always has some blank face that shows absolutely nth, not even coldness, nth completelly.

then i was lucky, i never watched anything with her.

maybe this is controversial because knetz obviously love her but i cannot stand hwang jung eum. she always yells and screams, i'm both physically and mentally exhausted watching her on screen. i wish kill me heal me had a different FL, i love the show but it's not easy for me to rewatch it for stated reasons.

also, i'm thanking @kariningning for reminding me of my secret romance and sung hoon. god, he is terrible. i assume he's still employed due to his looks because his acting skills are nonexistent. let's see in 10 years if it's going to keep getting cast with more hot, young actors taking over the industry.

i'm sure there are more but i cannot remember them atm

• probably in all of the korean bls ive seen. only a few have good chemistry but ofc all of the kiss aren’t that good ajsjs but if we are being serious we barely see korean kiss that isn’t awkward somewhat

for those whose stars are in their eyes.

b611461d779e305032d6a21610fa683a316a277c.gifvc2101c5191ccd2f38f5e6b542ab7a75bbc483dcd.gifv96de354c2ea06ffc3b791d1d79fcf68013abd2cd.gifv

• My god the acting (if there is any ;( ) in “a love so beautiful” Korean remake is atrocious. I couldn’t even get through episode 1!! That’s how painful it was.

Yohan is a pretty boy but acting isn’t for him and I don’t know about the female lead resume but she’s in the same boat from watching this shit :pepe-cross:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• probably in all of the korean bls ive seen. only a few have good chemistry but ofc all of the kiss aren’t that good ajsjs but if we are being serious we barely see korean kiss that isn’t awkward somewhat

you REALLY need to watch more shows :-D i can list at least 20 amazing kisses. dead fish kisses are behind us, park shin hye is probably the exception

cha eun woo. sorry not sorry. also, his roles are very similar.

yes, i forgot about him but probably because i even forgot he's an actor lol. casting him and hwang in yeop in the same show; casting director really set him up (and both of them are rookies)

• yes, i forgot about him but probably because i even forgot he's an actor lol. casting him and hwang in yeop in the same show; casting director really set him up (and both of them are rookies)

yes, CEW definitely needs more practice. The thing is, even tho he's an idol actor he can shed that image if he puts more effort and improves his skills. You're(usually) either born with the skill or you can practice to improve it, Dilraba used to be just ok but in her acting improved noticeably in Love Advanced Customization. Or, for some people, acting's just not it. Not sure which group CEW belongs to, hopefully he'll get better with more practice!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!