Ranking the best groups ever created in existence

• After reading some of your post I realized you all are tasteless and boring. Here is my true honest opinion (no trolling) about some groups (ranked from good to bad) 3rd and 4th gen btw

1. NCT

Yes I still hate NCTzens but NCT takes the cake for my favorite boy group, good concept, slight favoritism, a lot of controversies, and lastly good songs.

2. BTS

Sorry armys I had to put BTS so low because of that horrible, evil, spawn of the devil song called life goes on. Haha just kidding.

3. Girls generation

Sorry 2ne1.

4. Got7

Yes I said I did not like their songs in my last last last last post but don't worry I listened to that real good song called "Just right" so now I'm a IGOT7 HAHAHAHA anyways I put them here because they are funny, if I was going by music they would be last. Sorry. Not really.

5. 2ne1

I love their music but I find YG groups tend to have no diversity in their music. Unpopular opinion time, a lot of their songs aren't good.

6. Stray Kids

Hey look whose here. Sorry I love bang chan tho.

7. Blackpink

They are here because YG hasn't given us Rosé solo yet and I am mad. Also I think they just kinda seem one dimensional in a way. Sorry blinkers. (If you blink does that mean you blinked or blunked, serious question.)

8. Twice

They are ok.

9. Exo

Dont get their name. Also SM sucks.

10. Treasure, TXT, Enhypen

No, No, and No.

Oh and red velvet dont have a ranking because they are are truly queens (of having no comeback)

Thank you for reading please send hate in the comments I really appreciate it. Love all my fans #iamfamous :*

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• 8. Twice

They are ok.

I-

Ok...

The thing with twice is that they all have SOOO MUCH potential. But, JYP just doesn't know what to do with it. He's not giving them songs that fit their voices. And most of the rap-lines' parts just don't fit into the song. Hopefully, they make subunits in the future so they can shine brighter :)

• The thing with twice is that they all have SOOO MUCH potential. But, JYP just doesn't know what to do with it. He's not giving them songs that fit their voices. And most of the rap-lines' parts just don't fit into the song. Hopefully, they make subunits in the future so they can shine brighter :)

Okay, I agree with this statement. I wish they gave them more freedom but they restrict their voices and their talent. I agree that Twice would work really good with sub-units and solos <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• First off, you forgot SHINee. Secondly, I don't think you've ever listened to 2ne1. Thirdly, I don't understand how SM plays a part in your decision about exo, but not NCT.

I mean this in the least mean way possible, since I am an exo-l myself but... exo is slowly dying. It doesn't feel the same anymore because of the small number of interaction between the members; Chen is focusing on his family and solo career, Kai and Baekhyun are doing several other activities in SM i.e. SuperM, Chanyeol is focusing on his solo career, and Sehun is moving more into the acting industry. Xiumin and Kyungsoo got discharged but we still haven't seen much group activity yet, over that Suho joined the military so we won't see him for a while : ( . And we also haven't seen yixing promoting with exo in almost four years. SM is being SUPER biased towards certain artists while completely neglecting others so It's no wonder they brought in SM for exo.

• I mean this in the least mean way possible, since I am an exo-l myself but... exo is slowly dying. It doesn't feel the same anymore because of the small number of interaction between the members; Chen is focusing on his family and solo career, Kai and Baekhyun are doing several other activities in SM i.e. SuperM, Chanyeol is focusing on his solo career, and Sehun is moving more into the acting industry. Xiumin and Kyungsoo got discharged but we still haven't seen much group activity yet, over that Suho joined the military so we won't see him for a while : ( . And we also haven't seen yixing promoting with exo in almost four years. SM is being SUPER biased towards certain artists while completely neglecting others so It's no wonder they brought in SM for exo.

Hmm fair, it was more of a joke. But I do agree that exo is getting further apart, and since contracts are up in 2022 it remains to be seen if they will stay together. They've pretty much all built up some solo career, and SM hasn't been the best at managing. Quite honestly, it's not a given the group will stay together. I do wish for the best, but you know...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!