Can you imagine how big HYLT is?

• So I mean how you like that a song by Blackpink. I was just scrolling YouTube and HYLT dance performance showed up, I was surprised. Why? It almost has 1 billion views.

So Music video has 1 billion views on YouTube and in a day or two dance performance will also hit 1 billion. 575+ million Spotify streams, 4 different certifications, CD sold 300k, 10 million TikTok videos. I mean this is huge for a kpop gg, hugeee :pepemusic: :pepe-toast:

Isn't it amazing?? They will smash next comeback, but please comeback sooooooon

• Coming soon :

Blackpink "How You Like That" makes history on YouTube : Dance performance video gets 1 billion views, 1st of its kind achievement in the world.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Surprisingly, dance performance videos in K-pop are becoming popular with view milestones that can nearly match up to the numbers for those of official music videos. Where dancing is a key element for K-pop groups, Blackpink has recognized the value of posting choreography videos on the global streaming platform and it appears to be paying off.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes yes 8)

• don’t need a complicated and hard choreo for a dance performance video to get 1 billion views. Only BlackPink!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!