Ex April's leader Chaewon shares her side of story

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    \

Summary:

Police officer completely refused to investigate the case for Chaewon.

Chaewon listed various persons, current manager, former manager, ex DSP's content maker, freelance choreographer but, the police concluded they associated with her thus, untrustworthy and never even talked to them. The freelance choreographer even had worked with both Chaewon and Hyunjoo but, the police concluded she associated only to Chaewon.

The police also declined to look kakaotalk chat logs of on those on Chaewon's list of witnesses nor investigated the validity as requested.

Meanwhile, Hyunjoo's witness were all her acquaintances and her sole tangible evidence was her diary, which was written all by herself and the police acknowledged them as credible.

Witnesses on Hyunjoo's side had changed their words to some extent but, the police completely ignored this as well.

The person starting the rumor that Chaewon dated the manager claimed she overheard from Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee. Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee told the police over the phone that they had never said so.

It was clearly mentioned that Hyunjoo had been bullied since 2014 after she lived with other April's members. However, Chaewon had solid evidence that April started living together in 2015.

Edited once, last by bzzz ().

• I guess she felt the need. They don't want to be jobless because of something that may or may not be true.

That was their livelihood.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Ngl, it's hard to follow. It's sad though that she needs, or feels the need, to explain herself to such an extent. I know that Yena already gave up, right after April got disbanded. But this Chaewon girl seems determined to clear her name, which is commendable if she's indeed innocent of the accusations thrown at her.

• I've enjoyed this video, made me remember few scenes from Law School kdrama, and how hard is it to debunk some shit that people throw at you, especially when there are so called "witnesses"

would be cool to see if group of lawyers outside of SK could get all data and do some digging to see if police/judges have just taken Hyunjoo's side and forget about presumption of innocence

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• I've enjoyed this video, made me remember few scenes from Law School kdrama, and how hard is it to debunk some shit that people throw at you, especially when there are so called "witnesses"

It reminds me of Brandolini's law that emphasizes the difficulty of debunking false, facetious, or otherwise misleading information: "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it."

It's mostly used against pseudo-science and conspiracy theories but it can apply to basically any wild claim which people rally behind despite the absence of evidence to support it.

• this is very strange

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!