What kind of promo will Jisoo's solo have? How well will she sell?

• Will she get award shows, variety shows etc like Jennie and Rosé, or will she get barely anything like Lisa?

I am hoping for the former but I worry it will be more like the latter. Lisoo often seem like afterthoughts for YG.

Also, where will she be in sales? I think Lisa will remain the top seller, and she may not reach Rosé levels either, but it could be on par with/ above Jennie at this point in time. Releasing it soon because of Snowdrop would be a good shout, but I feel it will be a long time yet.

• Will she get award shows, variety shows etc like Jennie and Rosé, or will she get barely anything like Lisa?

this sentence is soooooo unnecessary. Atp i think you are just using Jisoo to "indirectly" shade Jennie and Rosé and to still talk about Lisa solo promo.

This is a set up thread yet again.

I hope you gather some courage and go talk about Lisa solo promo blaming only YGE without using the pinks name. If you still have a problem then your problem should be YGE, not the pinks promo.

• not sure about any of the above but I want her to release something like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think she'll at least have better promotions than what they gave Lisa, and will probably also sell more, since it'll be released after their group comeback (+ a tour? Concerts? ) in which they'll see massive growth.

• People kinda underestimate her popularity in sk. She had cfs even pre debut with huge names like Lee Minho and brands like samsung and nikon. Blackpink put a bit of a dent in her cf career but there were literal petitions being sent to ygs office to have her cast in true beauty. The writer herself wanted jisoo. So yeah she's another tzuyu case here. Very underutilized but then all of BP have management issues.

Jisoo got her individual cf VERY late but her visuals are very well loved. If the song is good and her solo is promoted well sky is the limit for her especially in sk. I really hope she has a lot of input because I remember a blink showing me her contribution in one of Bps mvs. I can't remember who it was. I'll link it if I find it.

Desbundar

• She is quite a sight

Just chillin with the Sprite

She is shining so bright

Hopefully soon on the stage with a new song

and in the spotlight

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wow, she is really getting a solo :woow: kinda shocked about it ngl, I thought yg will count her dorama as solo ^^

I think she will do good in SK, but internationally probably worse than others especially if song will be ballad-like

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!