Say whatttt????

• Former Rania and Black Swan member Hyeme is said to have secretly been married during her promotions as an idol.

On August 17, SBS reported that a man in his thirties (hereafter referred to as “B”) had filed for divorce from Hyeme in the city of Uijeongbu earlier this month. According to the report, Hyeme legally registered her marriage to B in June 2020, before Black Swan’s official debut in October of that year.

Yoon Deung Ryong, the founder and CEO of Hyeme’s former agency DR Music, commented, “Our exclusive contract with Hyeme has ended, and we are not currently able to get in contact with her.”

“This is the first we are hearing of Hyeme’s marriage and divorce,” he continued. “If we had known about this, she would not have joined Black Swan as a member. From our agency’s standpoint, we are in a situation where we could even claim compensation for damages from Hyeme.”

Meanwhile, B’s lawyer remarked, “It’s true that he is currently in the midst of a divorce suit. However, it is difficult for us to reveal concrete details at this time.”

After debuting as a member of Rania in 2015, Hyeme re-debuted as a member of Black Swan in October 2020. That same month, a man (referred to as “A”) filed a criminalcomplaint against Hyeme accusing her of defrauding him out of about 50 million won (approximately $44,800 at the time).

At the time, DR Music asserted that aside from Hyeme asking to borrow 5 million won (approximately $4,500), the financial support she received from A had been voluntarily given. However, the agency also announced that Hyeme had left the group, explaining that her contract had expired following Black Swan’s promotions for their debut song. Hyeme later revealed in a personal statement that she had decided to retire from the entertainment industry after the expiration of her contract and would be rooting for her bandmates from afar.

original post: here

1. ????????

2. What a mess

3. I'm just speechless. I hope that she gets in her right mind and live an upright life

4. What's up with her? It's like peeling off an onion but only bad things come outㄷㄷ

5. Black Swan?? Isn't that the group that was receiving hate for debuting an iljin?? I remember that there was one group saying how they will live their life nicely and they still pushed their debut...

6. This kind of person just shouldn't be a celebrity. She's a nuisance to the company too

7. Huh?... wow I'm just so speechless at all of this

8. Why would she live like that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. The members are the pitiful ones. The group will only be remembered as such

10. She even hid it from her company?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!