Is SM taking so much time to debut their 4th gen BG because of NCTzens ?

• YG is usually the last group to debut their 4th gen groups

with JYP and SM being usually one of the first

but for BG, JYP (SKZ) and YG (treasure) both already debuted their main runner for the 4th gen BG competition

but SM is taking a lot of time, there was rumor about them supposed to debut in 2020-2021

and then i finally understood why SM must take so much time to debut this New BG because of NCTzens

remember how NCT dream was supposed to be a graduation system with member leaving and a new generation debuting

because of NCTzens complaint they had to change all their plans, because the new generations who was suppose to debut after renjun, haechan, jeno, jaemin graduation but then NCT dream change their concept to stop the graduation system

and suddenly SM is left with all these young talented boys that they were ready to debut in their hands with no plans, and considering that

they must have been preparing the BG lineup on the side

they end up with a lineup for their new BG finalize and a lineup who was to be the 2nd gen of Dreamies

which means they might had to change all the BG lineup, to make some of the 2nd gen dreamies debut into this new BG

maybe sungchan and shotaro are even members who were supposed to be part of the new BG but because SM had to change all their plans, and maybe they didn't fit into the new lineup concept and didn't want to get rid of them they made them debut in NCT.

That must explain why after almost 2 years SM still didn't make them debut in a subunit, because it was a last minute decision to debut them

and explain why people were so surprise that they made debut shotaro debut so quickly when he didn't know koreans yet, probably because he didn't fit in the new BG lineup anymore but since he's such a talented dancer, SM didn't want to get rid of him and made him debut in NCT

• I don't think there will ever be a traditional boy group from SM? The nct stuff will absorb everyone in. The new nct unit will be a 4th gen unit if they make one obviously.

no it was announce that they would debut a BG who isn't related to NCT

but the rumor was saying 2020, then the financial report were saying in the middle of 2021, and now it's push back to 2022

• Dream are the age of 4th gen idols. They just debuted those idols before the usual time idols debut. And it worked very well for them.

They will prolly debut the next BG next year or even the year after that. There’s also no need before then.

Probably we can expect HYBE BG, JYP BG, SM BG to be the next 4.5 gen debuting late this year through next year and beyond.

no it was announce that they would debut a BG who isn't related to NCT

but the rumor was saying 2020, then the financial report were saying in the middle of 2021, and now it's push back to 2022

There was no announcement. It was just speculation. They had auditions I believe since last year. But no firm plans of any BG.

• when did an SM fandom ever stop SM from debuting a new group? lmao

SM changed NCT Dream's concept because of their immense potential, if they were flops SM wouldn't have changed their plans just to appease the fans. And look at NCT dream now, they are at the same age range as current 4th generation boy groups but with a 5 years worth of headstart.

and suddenly SM is left with all these young talented boys that they were ready to debut in their hands with no plans, and considering that they must have been preparing the BG lineup on the side

they end up with a lineup for their new BG finalize and a lineup who was to be the 2nd gen of Dreamies

please tell us more about these imaginary young talented boys and finalised lineups that you are apparently so sure about.

• let's not forget that girl who appeared in MV Kangta. i think sm will debut another girl group sooner than boy group. which is strange, because they hate women lmao, sm probably changed the way.

• let's not forget that girl who appeared in MV Kangta. i think sm will debut another girl group sooner than boy group. which is strange, because they hate women lmao, sm probably changed the way.

How do they hate women? Because they don’t have as many female artists? Lol cause there past three female group only have 4-5 members?

• Most new boy groups debut to prepare for their senior group to enlist... SM doesn't have to rush into debuting a group because Dream is the same age as groups debuting now so they have a cushion.

When they get the group ready then they'll debut it. I mean look how many times the Chinese unit of NCT was delayed... that was supposed to debut in 2016 with Doyoung and Johnny... things happen, plans change.

• Idk

I just want new unit with Sungchan and Shotaro. Please, SM.

Shotaro without a unit made me interested in NCT, the power he holds (not personal, I'm not used to stan boys/men) :pepe-toilet: My favorite male idol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!