• So there’s the Kpop Flex in Germany in May.

The festival organisers promised NCT Dream ot7.

Fans bought tickets. Min. price is app 100 €/111$ but most paid more including flights and hotel.

Now fans have found out via Lysn and the NCT schedule that Mark and Hyuck are not going and it will only be ot5 (apparently a tour in Japan is coming up).

War :woow:

• No offense but a tour of their concerts is more important than a festival concert stage. I would be pissed if it was the other way around if a dream tour or a 127 tour was missing members because they had to attend a festival. Hopefully they never do that.

lt64IYu.gif

• No offense but a tour of their concerts is more important than a festival concert stage. I would be pissed if it was the other way around if a dream tour or a 127 tour was missing members because they had to attend a festival. Hopefully they never do that.

Why is it more important?

Money?

It’s the 127 tour.

• i doubt most will be mad it`s pretty common for Dream OT5 to perform together (it was said when SM made Dream a fixed unit that their priorities will be with 127)

it was never said that they are gonna prioritize 127, even if SM do it even up to this day, SM need to learn how to balance things instead of blatantly priotitize one unit over the other, they aren't even trying to hide how obvious they are, at least announce when some members aren't gonna participate in a said event

• You promise ot7.

Then you schedule a tour and it means you can’t do the tour even ifyou have 117 other ncts to chose from.

It’s preference to Japanese fans over Europeans.

:pepepizza:

yeah idk. Hopefully we'll get an official statement to clear things up...

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• From what i know they just said NCT dream will be here they never precise if it'll be ot5 or OT7

but i can agree that it's pretty annoying for people who solo stan Haechan or Mark

but it's still better to have ot5 than nothing

and i hope most people brought their ticket because they stan NCT dream and aren't just solo stan, so i guess it wouldn't be a big issue for most of people

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• it was never said that they are gonna prioritize 127, even if SM do it even up to this day, SM need to learn how to balance things instead of blatantly priotitize one unit over the other, they aren't even trying to hide how obvious they are, at least announce when some members aren't gonna participate in a said event

them saying Dream can have a comeback without all the members pretty much said other units will be their priorities.. like they basicaly said Dream can have an actual comeback even without Mark and Haechan, but let`s be real 127 would never have a comeback without it`s full lineup Mark and Haechan will always be included

Dream was never ment to be a fixed unit so of course it`s hard to balance it now when 2 other members already were in a fixed unit, but fans still wanted Dream to stay together they did, but there is a few unfortunate things, but still better then if Dream would graduate

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• it was never said that they are gonna prioritize 127, even if SM do it even up to this day, SM need to learn how to balance things instead of blatantly priotitize one unit over the other,

SM clearly said this the first day they announce they'll stop the graduation system

they clearly said MArk and haechan will promote with Dream and NCT 127, but Dream will be a unit where the lineup will rotate sometimes in the sense that some members might take part in some activities, and other not

it will depend on their schedules with their fixed Unit

they clearly said that they choose this system to give the opportunity to the other members to have other unit, but still trying to answer to fans complaints who didn't want the graduation system of NCT dream

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• them saying Dream can have a comeback without all the members pretty much said other units will be their priorities.. like they basicaly said Dream can have an actual comeback even without Mark and Haechan, but let`s be real 127 would never have a comeback without it`s full lineup Mark and Haechan will always be included

Dream was never ment to be a fixed unit so of course it`s hard to balance it now when 2 other members already were in a fixed unit, but fans still wanted Dream to stay together they did, but there is a few unfortunate things, but still better then if Dream would graduate

they did said they can have comebacks without all the members, they didn't said the members will miss promos as full group, at least SM can balance their activities between groups, nobody said Mark or Haechan to miss a 127 comeback, Dream will never have more than 1 comeback per year either way but they can miss some events for them to attend Dream, obvious a concert is more important in this case but in general SM is obvious favoriting 127 over Dream, at least they can annouce when members are missing, not the first time SM has done it. Dream ended like this because of SM's incompetence, the system should never happened in first place and the members should never be in 2 units unless is NCT U, SM is always bitting more than they can chew and the artists are always the ones losing.

This is the reason why i stopped stanning NCT even if i liked some songs, my blood rise everytime i see how they blatantly favorite a unit over the others, they don't even try to hide it. I never saw a company being so fucking obvious that they don't give a shit about one of their newer artist, especially a bigger company, you can also include WayV there which i feel extra bad for them.

• they did said they can have comebacks without all the members, they didn't said the members will miss promos as full group, at least SM can balance their activities between groups, nobody said Mark or Haechan to miss a 127 comeback, Dream will never have more than 1 comeback per year either way but they can miss some events for them to attend Dream, obvious a concert is more important in this case but in general SM is obvious favoriting 127 over Dream, at least they can annouce when members are missing, not the first time SM has done it. Dream ended like this because of SM's incompetence, the system should never happened in first place and the members should never be in 2 units unless is NCT U, SM is always bitting more than they can chew and the artists are always the ones losing.

This is the reason why i stopped stanning NCT even if i liked some songs, my blood rise everytime i see how they blatantly favorite a unit over the others, they don't even try to hide it. I never saw a company being so fucking obvious that they don't give a shit about one of their newer artist, especially a bigger company, you can also include WayV there which i feel extra bad for them.

sure if u can`t handle NCT system better not stan obviously it won`t be as simple as with other groups.. Mark and Haechan are already overworked it would be crazy for them to have all promos with both units so obviously their original fixed unit will be their priority it`s the clear thing to do in a situation like this Dream OT5 can`t wait for Markhyuck let them promote on their own they have done it multiple times and always do well

and about the favoritism 127 was always ment to be the main korean unit while Dream just a group to bring new members to NCT why are ppl acting so shocked now that 127 are the main unit, WayV is a different thing since relationships with China are bad so promos aren`t as easy as when SM came up with the idea originaly, but they still do well just obviously aren`t as popular as the kpop groups since cpop ain`t as big

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• sure if u can`t handle NCT system better not stan obviously it won`t be as simple as with other groups.. Mark and Haechan are already overworked it would be crazy for them to have all promos with both units so obviously their original fixed unit will be their priority it`s the clear thing to do in a situation like this Dream OT5 can`t wait for Markhyuck let them promote on their own they have done it multiple times and always do well

and about the favoritism 127 was always ment to be the main korean unit while Dream just a group to bring new members to NCT why are ppl acting so shocked now that 127 are the main unit, WayV is a different thing since relationships with China are bad so promos aren`t as easy as when SM came up with the idea originaly, but they still do well just obviously aren`t as popular as the kpop groups since cpop ain`t as big

Are you surprised that people don't accept balant favoritism? And a unit being pushed WAY, like WAY more others?

And the fact that you use the system as excuse how basically all units beside 127 are mismanaged.

Is not that I can't handle NCT system, is that SM don't know how to promote them and the system work against everybody beside 127.

• From what i know they just said NCT dream will be here they never precise if it'll be ot5 or OT7

but i can agree that it's pretty annoying for people who solo stan Haechan or Mark

but it's still better to have ot5 than nothing

and i hope most people brought their ticket because they stan NCT dream and aren't just solo stan, so i guess it wouldn't be a big issue for most of people

Well they kinda did

0B44DB6F-DE5D-4AF1-B12F-D26DC767090D.jpg

• Personally if I bought a ticket to see a particular group then I'd be hugely disappointed and sad if it's missing some members as well. Life won't necessarily give one so many chances to see their fav artist, I understand fans' disappointment and anger this time.

Edit : Have to add one more thing bcoz I saw many posts mentioning it which didn't sit right with me, so let's say if I purchase a ticket of a festival to see TXT and I suddenly gets to know 1 or 2 members will be missing then would I feel bad and sad esp if the reason is not related to their health? Yes I would. So would that make me an akgae of that specific members? No. Though I don't know the fandom dynamics of NCT but it feels weird that people here are calling them akgaes for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!