POST YOUR FAVORITE KPOP SONGS AND I'LL RATE THEM!

• Need to spam for acorns? This is the thread for you! I'm bored so post your favorite kpop song and I'll rate it out of 10. Since I tend to be a hater, anything above a 5 you shouldn't be too mad at. I promise I will try to be nice.

:pepe-devil:

If you post more than 3 songs I am probably going to ignore the rest...

:peperun:

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:smirks2:

Bootycheek

Uncover: 6/10 production is really really good but the song kinda fell flat

Shadow: 4/10 I love the vibe but I am not into their voices... I feel like I would be all over this if my faves did it tbh

Wonderboy: 7.5/10 Hey this is nice, gonna add to my liked list! Def my vibe... I'm sensing a theme with all these lol I love chill songs. Their voices are super pretty.

:smirks2:

Spring Day: 8.75/10 while I tend to call it overrated, it's still an amazing song and def deserves the success;(

• This absolute banger 1000 times better live

External Content youtu.be

these are my gg (+female soloist) faves

Red Lights: 5/10 The instrumental is good but the song as a whole was meh for me

Rooftop: 4.5/10 It had potential but I don't like the voices. The second part of the song is much better like when the electric guitar comes in!

• External Content www.youtube.com

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• Curious what do you think about this :/

Ailee's Heaven is a 10/10 :pepemusic:

Have you seen this Fantastic Duo performance?

• you're gonna hate all my faves i feel it

External Content www.youtube.com

I got so many hooked on up10tion with this song #proud

• Thats a No No: 3/10 The only part that was ok was the autotune bridge part...the end wasn't too bad either. This song is a no no.

Moon and Back: 4.5/10 some of her vocals were really pretty but the song was boring

Dream of You: 6.5/10 this is more my vibe! I wouldn't add to my playlist but it's not a skip either. The chorus is super catchy. It reminds me of another song but I can't think of it.

• Thats a No No: 3/10 The only part that was ok was the autotune bridge part...the end wasn't too bad either. This song is a no no.

Moon and Back: 4.5/10 some of her vocals were really pretty but the song was boring

Dream of You: 6.5/10 this is more my vibe! I wouldn't add to my playlist but it's not a skip either. The chorus is super catchy. It reminds me of another song but I can't think of it.

wahhhhhhh

I'm glad you liked Dream of you though.

• This absolute banger 1000 times better live

Ma City: 8/10 such a bop, I hope I get to see it live one day :eyes:

• been loving these lately :pepe-legs:

Hmmm I’ll throw in this

:eyes:

these are my gg (+female soloist) faves

Who comes who knows: 5.5/10 another case of I would prolly eat this up if my faves did it. Like the vibes but not most the voices... Some were pretty tho!

Trigger: 7.75/10 ooooh this is totally my vibeeeee and I love her voice... it's always beautiful. Adding to playlist! The switch up at the end was unexpected but made the song even better!

Snowy Night: 4.5/10 Weird but I think they are trying to do too much here. Like it's supposed to be chill but sounds like 3 songs in one. Not into the vocals much either.

Miracle: 4/10 this was too cheesy for me...I feel like it could be an OST for a Disney channel original movie. It's kinda cute but I'm not into it.

Spicy: 6.5/10 not a skip but I wouldn't add to my playlist. She seems like a cool chick! I appreciate the rap not sounding cringe:eyes:

Warm Hole: 2.75/10 this is a mess I'm sorry...:huuh:I'm not sure if this is supposed to be funny but I actually laughed out loud at the fire in the hole part

Hula Hoop: 6.25/10 this is kinda cute and catchy but I feel like I would skip if it came on autoplay. They've got some nice voices!

The Assignment Song : 5/10 I could see the appeal but this style aint for me. His vocals are kinda interesting but weird.

Heaven: 4.5/10 her voice is nice enough but the song is annoying for lack of a better word... it's kinda messy and that heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven part is too repetitive

• Ailee's Heaven is a 10/10 :pepemusic:

Have you seen this Fantastic Duo performance?

Our tastes are typically opposite

:pepe-hehe:

:melon_think:

Chocolate: 5/10 the chorus was lackluster but I like the vibe of the song. I feel like it's missing something. The rap should of been removed...

Lie Again: 4/10 not bad necessarily but very very boring... I kept waiting for something interesting but it never came. It just stayed in the same spot the whole time.

In The Frozen: 6.5/10 I feel like this is a grower. I like the first half more. The rap and the bridge can go... The tempo changes are a bit much at times too. Either way I think I will add this onto my playlist! Its got a lot of cool parts about it.

• So Dangerous: 4/10 a positive is that the chorus is catchy... I feel like I stepped into 2006 and I dont like it

Shut up and let me go: 4.5/10 this is not my style...not into the edm type beats as much typically

All Eyes Down: 4.25/10 I actually like some of the melodies but I don't like all the tempo changes in one song...there's too much going on

• So Dangerous: 4/10 a positive is that the chorus is catchy... I feel like I stepped into 2006 and I dont like it

Shut up and let me go: 4.5/10 this is not my style...not into the edm type beats as much typically

All Eyes Down: 4.25/10 I actually like some of the melodies but I don't like all the tempo changes in one song...there's too much going on

See i called it lol you dislike my tastes lol

• been loving these lately :pepe-legs:

Advice: 6.25/10 not really a skip but I wouldn't add to playlist either. Not into the high notes in the song... it's jarring. Really like the production on here though and the melodies, the piano is nice!

Step Back: 6.25/10 this song is polarizing but there's things I like about it. The random high notes and some vocals I'm not into but the chorus is really nice and very catchy! The second half of the song is kinda weird but the chorus is what makes me rank this higher than some other songs.

• Advice: 6.25/10 not really a skip but I wouldn't add to playlist either. Not into the high notes in the song... it's jarring. Really like the production on here though and the melodies, the piano is nice!

Step Back: 6.25/10 this song is polarizing but there's things I like about it. The random high notes and some vocals I'm not into but the chorus is really nice and very catchy! The second half of the song is kinda weird but the chorus is what makes me rank this higher than some other songs.

Taste :pepe-toast:

Well I said i would ignore if you post more than 3 but ill rank all 4 since i already know them

People: 9.25/10 easily one of the best songs released in 2020

Black Swan: 9/10 it's such a bop and the production is A+++

All Night 9.75/10 this song is criminally underrated... The replay value is insane. Only reason it's not a 10 is because there's a few more BTS songs I rank above it.

seoul: 9.75/10 this song is soooo relaxing and perfect to play while winding down. I listen to it all the time, totally my vibe.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!