Amazing cbs that got paid dust?

• Some of you guys have true taste.

Seconding Superhuman, Weeekly's After School, StayC's Stereotype (though I think this one did okay), and Beast's Beautiful Night.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kind of like Weeekly's After School, Shine was beloved by I-FANS, and while it helped Pentagon gain some attention in Korea, it did not propel them into stardom like it should have. Though, they did have that Dawn scandal immediately afterwards so....who knows what could have happened.

Secret helped build WJSN's Korean fanbase, but it did not do much on the charts.

I'M OK was a banger and right after Love Scenario. I don't know what happened there.

I'm a GOT7 fan, and even I didn't like their music from 2017, so I get why they lost a lot of casual listeners during that time. But Look and Lullaby were great songs and completely against the whole "GOT7 have terrible songs and noise music." Lullaby specifically was pretty public friendly. Look peaked higher than any GOT7 song digitally since Hard Carry, and Lullaby started trending after a group performed it on Road to Kingdom. Alas, was not meant to be.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I loved Shine.

I don't follow charts or anything, but I thought Lullaby was one of the more popular got7 titles. Look is one of my personal favorites. Such a great song and choreo!

• I loved Shine.

I don't follow charts or anything, but I thought Lullaby was one of the more popular got7 titles. Look is one of my personal favorites. Such a great song and choreo!

Look and Lullaby were able to chart due to fan streaming and are really popular in the KPOP community, but they didn't get the public's attention to sustain GOT7 once the chart reform killed the power of fan streaming.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Mark Tuan's

• Gambler is the song that really got me hooked on Monsta X. So good.

Staying with the trend of everyone else picking something quasi recent, Brave Girls' After We Ride. They sound and look fantastic, it was closer in line to Rollin' than Chi Mat Ba Ram was, but it barely made a blip on the radar.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Not like it was completely ignored, but c'mon, deserves way more buzz

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This three songs deserve better last year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!