Dispatch releases insider info exposing YG backing out Naeun of Apink promotions

• But if promoting with Apink was a priority to her, this would have been part of her negotiations for her contract with YG.

She left the company not the Group, so Group activities should have been part of her contract and if YG wasn’t ok with it she could have searched for another company. This is not a forced situation.

• Why are ppl blaming YG?? They had the room, space, and time to let her be with her original group. But YG is such a shit company and loves to waste their employees time. She left the company not the group, if she wanted to leave the group she would have just not agreed to stay with them. It's not her fault YG hates it when their employees are employed 56453-ezgif-3-c27854430f85-gif

Leaving the company is equivalent to leaving the group. Lbr. Yg is letting her take part in the comeback. Now yg should have come clean and told her former agency that she won't do anything except the album. No music shows and etc. Most of the time when someone leaves their original company and not the group they never do comebacks either. It never works. Also do we know what's included in her contract? How much can she work with apink and in music?

she literally was in the fanmeeting so yes of course she wants to be in Apink lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So was this yg allowing her?

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Leaving the company is equivalent to leaving the group. Lbr. Yg is letting her take part in the comeback. Now yg should have come clean and told her former agency that she won't do anything except the album. No music shows and etc. Most of the time when someone leaves their original company and not the group they never do comebacks either. It never works. Also do we know what's included in her contract?

So was this yg allowing her?

Yes she was already under YG when this happened

• Apink fans are very naive (to not call them stupid) to believe she would put priority on apink when she herself choose to move to other agency, both chorong and eunbi are actress too and they stay in the same company

She herself, as someone that debut more than 10 years move there and accept their terms

Like grow up

• Leaving the company is equivalent to leaving the group. Lbr. Yg is letting her take part in the comeback. Now yg should have come clean and told her former agency that she won't do anything except the album. No music shows and etc. Most of the time when someone leaves their original company and not the group they never do comebacks either. It never works. Also do we know what's included in her contract? How much can she work with apink and in music?

It's really not. There are tons of groups where a member, multiple members, or even the whole group left the company and they still promote as a group. YG knew their plans with her, they should have made it clear to the company and fans waiting for her from the start. We might not know what's in included in her contract but it doesn't really matter in this case because fans were lead to believe she'd promote with Apink as well. No matter how you twist it or turn it, YG is still in the wrong.

• It's really not. There are tons of groups where a member, multiple members, or even the whole group left the company and they still promote as a group. YG knew their plans with her, they should have made it clear to the company and fans waiting for her from the start. We might not know what's in included in her contract but it doesn't really matter in this case because fans were lead to believe she'd promote with Apink as well. No matter how you twist it or turn it, YG is still in the wrong.

not only that but the fact that the girls had to rearrangue the choreography shows it was something unexpected so clearly something happened

also naeun is still appearing in Apink recent videos even after signing with YG (less than 2 weeks ago)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think when an idol prefers to go to another company while still wanting to stay in the group it just means one thing. She is choosing her solo career over the group hence she moved to another agency. Simple as that.

YGE is shit, but anyone who is under YGE and CHOSE to sign with YGE these past years obviously know how they work so not a victim imo. But if she truly wants to still be active in Apink, then it's time to talk yet again with YGE or to go to another agency that will help her with this.

• It's really not. There are tons of groups where a member, multiple members, or even the whole group left the company and they still promote as a group. YG knew their plans with her, they should have made it clear to the company and fans waiting for her from the start. We might not know what's in included in her contract but it doesn't really matter in this case because fans were lead to believe she'd promote with Apink as well. No matter how you twist it or turn it, YG is still in the wrong.

Not it's not

The only recent group that has done it's 2pm, the big mayority rarely do that or it simply don't happen. Like I said it was her choice to move there bc other members from apink are also actress, what she even had todo in YG that she could not do in the company that she already was?

• Honestly I'm willing to bet both companies played a part in this... she's currently filming a drama that's airing right? So obviously there's a timetable for that drama that can't be adjusted so she can miss filming to go to music shows. YG is the company that would have to eat any penalties should something happen and she causes a delay. Of course they're going to prioritize that over the group.

But at the same time... she's been working on this drama for a while. Was this really the only time they had to give Apink a comeback? Did IST do everything possible to work with her schedule knowing she was signed onto a drama?

• Someone explained yesterday that Naeun finished/is finishing schedule for filming of one drama, the whole Chorong situation postponed comeback and later on Eunji has s2 of her drama to film so basically there is no time to reschedule it once again.

Good that Naeun will be in MV.

• YG has perhaps the most impressive actor roster in Korea. YG's actor management is widely viewed as the best in the industry. That's why some of the biggest names continue to renew their contracts with YG...which is pretty much unheard of, because actors in Korea notoriously label hop frequently.

She wanted to be an actor, so YG booked a good gig for her. Apink's agency is the one who delayed and therefore should take all the blame...they shouldn't expect an entire film production to delay just because they messed up and want her to attend a few music shows.

YG is doing right by her by prioritizing her acting career...which is what she wanted.

Even Knetz comments on Nate is saying Apink's agency is to blame. It's not her fault or YG's fault that they delayed because of a scandal.

Dispatch is not worth a response...they've been caught in multiple lies and fabrications over the years. Too many to count. They owe apologies to a lot of people. They're lucky no one has sued them to within an inch of their life.

Dispatch giving unsolicited advice and speaking on how management should work is laughable and embarrassing for them.

And yes, Dispatch blackmail agencies and people. They are unethical.

Dispatch is awful, the people that work there are unethical and terrible people and they are notorious liars.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• As a fan, I don't blame Naeun for having left the company if it's what she wanted to and I think that she loves Apink but honestly, I saw it coming when I saw that she signed with YG. It was obvious and I wonder how she did not see it coming too.

If it's truly a schedule problem like YG is claiming then nothing can be done about it. It can happen. She will maybe promote later on with Apink.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Doesn't Naeun know her own schedule? She could have gotten involved directly if she really cared. Sounds like she's prioritizing her acting schedule.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!