[PC] Netizens continue to defend Kep1er's Kim Chaehyun against bodyshaming comments

• source: [enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KIM CHAEYEON'S BELLY FAT CONTROVERSY???

[enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KIM CHAEYEON'S BELLY FAT CONTROVERSY???
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

download.gif

Her fancam showed her belly fat and right now it's becoming a controversy, what do you think of it? Personally, I find it quite cute

1. She looks rather healthy and it's good to see. This is normal - vote up
    2. As an idol, she needs to manage herself - vote down

post response:
    [+204][-554]

original post" here

1. [+278, -9]
    I feel like she's actually skinny, but the clothes are way too tight.. If you don't want any fat to come out, you need to be bone thin, don't you think that living a life like that would be tiring..

2. [+264, -5]
    This isn't something that should be a controversy, you're the one who's making it a controversy

3. [+167,- 7]
    But if she's standing next to you, she'd look skinny

4. [+75, -0]
    Aren't the other members like that too..? They're all skinny, but they're purposefully trying to make their waist appear slimmer + they make those clothes so small that your fat is just going to come out anyways. This isn't something to make a controversy out of, yet you're here making it a controversy. Why don't you worry about your own belly fat when it's already coming out even if you're just standing still?

5. [+62, -14]
    Why do we always force women only to have a slim body while we preach "let's reject the skinny standard", you guys are all about women rights, but you're only swearing at female idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+60, -0]
    Huh? She's skinny
    image.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• 1) It's above the belly button and the outfit is extremely tight. That's not fat, that's skin

2) Who gave them the right to judge her body? It's hers, not yours. Judge yourself first.

3) She look amazing, and sounds very good. She looks like a healthy girl her age and a good singer.

• 1) It's above the belly button and the outfit is extremely tight. That's not fat, that's skin

2) Who gave them the right to judge her body? It's hers, not yours. Judge yourself first.

3) She look amazing, and sounds very good. She looks like a healthy girl her age and a good singer.

PREACH!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• You can definitely tell that the skirt is too tight just based on how the top looks. Like skinny or not if your skirt/pants are smaller than your natural size then it's cause overhang.

• [enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KIM CHAEYEON'S BELLY FAT CONTROVERSY???

download.gif

Her fancam showed her belly fat and right now it's becoming a controversy, what do you think of it? Personally, I find it quite cute

1. She looks rather healthy and it's good to see. This is normal - vote up
    2. As an idol, she needs to manage herself - vote down

post response:
    [+204][-554]

original post" here

1. [+278, -9]
    I feel like she's actually skinny, but the clothes are way too tight.. If you don't want any fat to come out, you need to be bone thin, don't you think that living a life like that would be tiring..

2. [+264, -5]
    This isn't something that should be a controversy, you're the one who's making it a controversy

3. [+167,- 7]
    But if she's standing next to you, she'd look skinny

4. [+75, -0]
    Aren't the other members like that too..? They're all skinny, but they're purposefully trying to make their waist appear slimmer + they make those clothes so small that your fat is just going to come out anyways. This isn't something to make a controversy out of, yet you're here making it a controversy. Why don't you worry about your own belly fat when it's already coming out even if you're just standing still?

5. [+62, -14]
    Why do we always force women only to have a slim body while we preach "let's reject the skinny standard", you guys are all about women rights, but you're only swearing at female idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+60, -0]
    Huh? She's skinny
    image.png

• I'm glad many K-netizens are standing up against bodyshaming. It just comes to show that, as much as Korean society gets all this hate for toxic lookism, it's not a monolith and that there are still tons of Koreans who want to put an end to it.

This "controversy" itself, I think it shouldn't even be an issue. It's unhealthy to be so judgmental about a person's looks. She looks fine anyway.

Pinky already made this thread btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!