Covers will NEVER be as good as ORIGINAL

• It's extremely rare for someone else to surpass the original.

And this one is an exception for sure...

Cover :-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Original :-

External Content open.spotify.com

For me, It is easily the superior version. I love John Legend's version as well but this one is very special. The way he uses falsetto during "I give you all of me" part gives me everytime, no lie. This one is more romantic and dreamy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I like this cover more than the original

External Content www.youtube.com

• I like this cover more than the original:

Original:

~ ω

• I prefer this cover to the original

Cover

Original

So glad the cover is on Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com

• Maneskin's Begging cover is better than the original by the four seasons. That's the first one that popped into my head at least. There's also Girl's Generations cover of Girl's Generation and the fx cover/remake of Hot Summer on the kpop side.

• to me whitney's cover is definitely better than dolly's original

• Not when miss Whatta Man exists

:pepemusic:

• Aretha's Respect was a cover of an Otis Redding song.

I imagine there are many more songs people assume are the original because they are famous that are in fact a cover of a previous song.

• To me it proves OP's thesis.

• Aretha's Respect was a cover of an Otis Redding song.

I imagine there are many more songs people assume are the original because they are famous that are in fact a cover of a previous song.

such as nothing compares to you by sinead o' connor. that's even the first result when you type the title on youtube

original

• I like this cover more than original

I don't like original at all tbh

• This cover too

I love it soo much

:waterr::waterr::waterr:

The song is nice

But Chanyeol's voice makes it 10 times better

• original is good, but bp's cover is amazing

• There are definitely covers that are superior to the original imo

Cover

Original

Also

Cover

Original

• I don't think the cover is better but I just really like the cover

(ok maybe I do and I'm biased)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!