Which txt members are the closest?

• I meant "shippable" as being comfortable with all members, nothing more.

Also I was just being honest with how I view the group dynamic and all the responses in this thread were really friendly and I was actually glad nobody accused me of ulterior motives.

It's normal for groups that some members might be more closer to each other and less with another. I was looking for some reassurance in txts case and am happy to find from from moas

I compared them to bts because they were my ults before and we all know how close they are and how they expressed their closeness

Txt is still a fresh and quiet innocent group so they will all continue to grow and mature with each other

It's just the assumptions about their behavior that gets me but it's very common in kpop as a whole. Since you are trying to get into them, their dynamic is deffo going to be more clearer. They are a fun group to get into and watching them grow is one of the best things about stanning them!

• I think they're all close in different ways. Not everyone is gonna have the same relationships with other people. Yeonjun and Taehyun's friendship is different from Soobin and Taehyun's. Like every other member, it doesn't mean they aren't close. Just means they're all unique people with different ways of responding to other people. And that's good, that means they aren't faking their friendship

• I meant "shippable" as being comfortable with all members, nothing more.

Also I was just being honest with how I view the group dynamic and all the responses in this thread were really friendly and I was actually glad nobody accused me of ulterior motives.

It's normal for groups that some members might be more closer to each other and less with another. I was looking for some reassurance in txts case and am happy to find from from moas

I compared them to bts because they were my ults before and we all know how close they are and how they expressed their closeness

Txt is still a fresh and quiet innocent group so they will all continue to grow and mature with each other

Don’t worry, I took your post as genuine curiosity since it seemed like you don’t know the members very well. Some interactions between them is hard to see if somebody don’t know what to look for. We are happy to help with that.

:ak_miyeonapproves:

• I think they're all close in different ways. Not everyone is gonna have the same relationships with other people. Yeonjun and Taehyun's friendship is different from Soobin and Taehyun's. Like every other member, it doesn't mean they aren't close. Just means they're all unique people with different ways of responding to other people. And that's good, that means they aren't faking their friendship

This explains well. In real life, there're different kinds of friendship. I found TXT is more relatable to my own, because that's how I treating my closed friends and family around me. But just because I treat them differently, it doesn't mean I don't love them in the same amount. Each people are unique with different personalities. It will be weird to see Soobin started to treat Beomgyu or like Hueningkai, cuddle him, treating him like a baby. Or Yeonjun babying Taehyun? Nah, taehyun will run away asap with cringe face. Each members has their own pace.

Even the fairy tale friendship Tyunning about to kill each other over halli galli game FAI4KHQVIAgPBm4.jpeg

• this thread proved me one thing:

MOAs are one of the nicest fandoms.

Thank you all. I'm surprised none of you twisted my words or called me a hater, I know a lot of fandoms wouldn't have responded so patiently. :pepe-sad:

I have a soft spot for txt because the members strike me as good-natured and down to earth.

They're the only kpop group I currently check out.

• Come to TXT guild and talk with us even for random things like you just broke your favorite mug or how Yeonjun loves twerking ezgif-2-bd063e492563.gif

• I think it's cause we aren't delusional thinking all of them are soulmates or something lol

They seem pretty honest about their relationship so need to exaggerate. Watch more content and you'll def get what we are all saying. Vlives too!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That first video shows their personalities so much. Yeonjun being Elsa, Beomgyu annoying Yeonjun, pillowfights, Soobin sitting and watching the chaos. Lol

• sweettaylor

Changed the title of the thread from “Which txt members are the (least) closest?” to “Which txt members are the closest?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!