Which txt members are the closest?

• Deleted everything because I changed my mind on the group. Now I find their friendship much more endearing after a week of watching their videos

So I'd like to spin the question: Which members are closest to each other?

• Wait...it will be too long to explain. I might make a whole book about how TXT relationship on daily basis :sweatr:

But to put it short, Beomgyu closed with Soobin the most. They're more like twin brother who bickering with each other but they're the first to get worried when one of them got sick.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But whoever they get paired with, they're okay with each others.

• Oh this really comforts me. This is nice.

It always seemed to me as if beomgyu was close to maybe one member but not as much with the rest.

Sometimes it strikes me as if the members are annoyed with beomgyu or don't give much reactions to him, especially yeonjun and kai. And that beomgyu feels this emotional distance from them and feels alone

• Beomgyu is cute. He is often hyper and annoys the members but it looks like there is something about his personality what makes others care for him. He does have his serious moments too, and the boys were open about how caring he can be.

It looks like to me he is the closest to Soobin and Yeonjun. With Yeonjun he has a Tom and Jerry relationship. He annoys Yeonjun a lot, but that boy looks at him as if he is the cutest thing in the world. Lol Total siblings energy.

Hyuka:

Soobin:

It always seemed to me as if beomgyu was close to maybe one member but not as much with the rest.

Sometimes it strikes me as if the members are annoyed with beomgyu or don't give much reactions to him, especially yeonjun and kai. And that beomgyu feels this emotional distance from them and feels alone

When it comes to Yeonjun, he's like that little brother who loves to annoyed big bro just to get his attention. Just imagine him as your sibling, you either want to choke him but you also really love him and adore him despite being so annoying.

Check this thread, it will be explain clearly :eyebrowsr:

:pepe-cringe:

Don’t take Yeonjun and Beomgyu’s bickering seriously. That’s just the dynamic between them. During one of the interview they choose each other as the member they would be friends with even if they would be in a different group.

• Yes THIS. Beomgyu took Hyuka to his home in Daegu. That explains a lot how much they closed to each others.

They're group consist of 5 people, it's a lot easier to get closed. Their family even already know each others.

• When it comes to Yeonjun, he's like that little brother who loves to annoyed big bro just to get his attention. Just imagine him as your sibling, you either want to choke him but you also really love him and adore him despite being so annoying.

Check this thread, it will be explain clearly :eyebrowsr:

I love this thread. They are so cute!

This too:

• Yes THIS. Beomgyu took Hyuka to his home in Daegu. That explains a lot how much they closed to each others.

They're group consist of 5 people, it's a lot easier to get closed. Their family even already know each others.

Remember the To Do when they went to rest and I think Soobin called his mum and the others went to talk to his mum too? It was cute.

:cutes:

• Remember the To Do when they went to rest and I think Soobin called his mum and the others went to talk to his mum too? It was cute.

:cutes:

It's talk x today :claps:

External Content youtu.be

• i am always a bit sceptical on these interviews where members pick each other. It's not just the case with txt but other groups too. Sometimes the members might say things in front of the camera to appear close, but their actual interactions show kinda the opposite.

Maybe I feel like this because I am a bit influenced by BTS. I'm always looking for the "vmin" soulmate kind of bond in other groups but the txt members do not seem to be on that level friendship wise, but rather like typical kpop members that do funny things and bromances for the camera. As I said, HuKai and Soobin seem like the most "shippable" members, but yeonjun, beom and taehyun often have odd moments where they seem down for some reason

I will definetly look at those links you guys sent me

• i am always a bit sceptical on these interviews where members pick each other. It's not just the case with txt but other groups too. Sometimes the members might say things in front of the camera to appear close, but their actual interactions show kinda the opposite.

Maybe I feel like this because I am a bit influenced by BTS. I'm always looking for the "vmin" soulmate kind of bond in other groups but the txt members do not seem to be on that level friendship wise, but rather like typical kpop members that do funny things and bromances for the camera. As I said, HuKai and Soobin seem like the most "shippable" members, but yeonjun, beom and taehyun often have odd moments where they seem down for some reason

It's up to you to interpret their relationship. They're living for 6 years together, so behind the camera it's time for fans to draw the line. But one thing for sure, the boys themselves said it bluntly that they're pretty upset when people accused them for being not closed to each others. They really mean it, because it might offended them to be called fake. So I'd rather draw the line and not analyzing whatever they say or did

ezgif-5-1d63b4a676.gif

If you interested in them you should try watching their vlives. They more carefree in those.

I used to be an army before became a Moa, I definitely know the vmin friendship you talking about but we also have remember that each person is different.

I don’t think I seen any Hyuka-Soobin yet. We have the Yeonbin, Taegyu, Beomjun and Yeonkai ships lol I think it’s Yeonjun being flirty with everybody that’s why most of this ship is with him.

• you guys are saying very true things.

I should stop overinterpreting.

Maybe I am just afraid a member might be secretly sad and alone or feels left out (beomgyu in this case). But it could also be very wrong

My favourite member is actually Yeonjun. He seems like the kindest person but at the same time he is the hardest to read. Sometimes he looks genuinely annoyed when beomgyu or another member tease or insult him lol. He gives off serious but at the same time perceptive and caring vibes.

Anyways I hope they will always be close friends and have genuine fun with each other

• If you interested in them you should try watching their vlives. They more carefree in those.

I used to be an army before became a Moa, I definitely know the vmin friendship you talking about but we also have remember that each person is different.

I don’t think I seen any Hyuka-Soobin yet. We have the Yeonbin, Taegyu, Beomjun and Yeonkai ships lol I think it’s Yeonjun being flirty with everybody that’s why most of this ship is with him.

Soogyu is how most of us act with besties. But fairy tale-like friendship is indeed Taehyun-Hyuka. Roommate for years, almost never get angry on each other, always on each other backs, always choose each others, I feel like they come from Disney movie while Soogyu or Yeongyu are like most of us with besties and siblings :eyes: but huening family relationship is also disney-like.

• Yeonjun is quick to get sulky or annoyed, but also cools down pretty quickly so you not wrong in that one. Personally I like it that he doesn’t hide his bad mood. He went through a phase when he was really down and you could tell it on his Vlives. He was more serious, and quiet in the group lives. I loved watching his birthday Vlive because almost all members try to reassure him. It makes me happy that he is not only caring for the other members but they care for him too when he needs it. Being the oldest is not easy. He talked about feeling pressured at times. They are all humans, they do have their flaws.

:pepelove1:

• Beomgyu actually quite open to moa. Last year he went through a hard time, then he wrote long post on weverse and telling his own worries, loneliness, and so on. But it's not because of members, he was kinda lost himself because many things. He was also fight a lot with Soobin when they were roommate. But again it's something normal. This year he's kinda found his lost soul and back to be his cheerful self.

• Soogyu is how most of us act with besties. But fairy tale-like friendship is indeed Taehyun-Hyuka. Roommate for years, almost never get angry on each other, always on each other backs, always choose each others, I feel like they come from Disney movie while Soogyu or Yeongyu are like most of us with besties and siblings :eyes: but huening family relationship is also disney-like.

:pepe-toilet:

They personality matches with each other so much. Why did I remembered the card game cheating episode. The only time when I seen Taehyun-Hyuka argu when Hyuka tries to cheat lmao

This thread has such a weird vibe from op's side. Friendships don't have to be 'shippable'. They have a their own dynamic, and it's totally fine if you don't vibe with it. I don't know them personally and things can be exaggerated in k-pop but keeping all the fan service outside they are like a group of friends who have a genuine bond and came together because of their common passion and bring out the best in each other. They don't have to be a vmin with a soulmate ship or any other k-pop group for that matter. Tomorrow X together as a group with all 5 of them>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, the nitpicking and overanalysing of members behaviours is not it

• This thread has such a weird vibe from op's side. Friendships don't have to be 'shippable'. They have a their own dynamic, and it's totally fine if you don't vibe with it. I don't know them personally and things can be exaggerated in k-pop but keeping all the fan service outside they are like a group of friends who have a genuine bond and came together because of their common passion and bring out the best in each other. They don't have to be a vmin with a soulmate ship or any other k-pop group for that matter. Tomorrow X together as a group with all 5 of them>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, the nitpicking and overanalysing of members behaviours is not it

I meant "shippable" as being comfortable with all members, nothing more.

Also I was just being honest with how I view the group dynamic and all the responses in this thread were really friendly and I was actually glad nobody accused me of ulterior motives.

It's normal for groups that some members might be more closer to each other and less with another. I was looking for some reassurance in txts case and am happy to find from from moas

I compared them to bts because they were my ults before and we all know how close they are and how they expressed their closeness

Txt is still a fresh and quiet innocent group so they will all continue to grow and mature with each other

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!