[PANNATIC][theqoo] K-netz react to ITZY's dance LOCO dance practice (the girls, the choreography and their outfits receive praise)

• Source: Pannatic (better source than a lot of other sites because they don't witchhunt people and don't go out of their way to translate just negative comments about people they dislike but they're less active because people kept stealing their translations *cough* knetizen *cough*)

The dance practice video of ITZY's latest song that points out the importance of outfits
    The simple outfits make their choreography can be seen more clearly These are the outfits that became the trending posts before Their outf...
    pannative.blogspot.com

The dance practice video of ITZY's latest song that points out the importance of outfits

FittingScalyIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

InfantileSpryEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

GrandAccurateIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

The simple outfits make their choreography can be seen more clearly

These are the outfits that became the trending posts before

91BC0C0E-3024-498D-9249-613BC07584D1.jpeg

C138FE1E-7186-4B23-AE61-E13776EAD2B1.jpeg

Their outfits looked chaotic and there were some useless skin exposure which made their choreography can't be seen clearly

F5A900BC-4424-4DCA-9DF9-E1BB876A57F9.jpeg

E2797ADF-1A18-4431-A759-D9BB615BAA8D.jpeg

These outfits, on the contrary, make their physical figures more outstanding

Of course, there's no way they would wear those outfits on stage. I think the stylists should at least make their outfits look like they're from the same concept.

theqoo

Comments:

-Whoa... Yeji looks so freaking cool. All of ITZY's members are great dancers.

-Did Leejung create this choreography too?? I somehow can feel her vibes in the first gif...

-Can someone please tell me the name of the girl with long black pants? I think I'm in love

-I personally like their stage outfits for this comeback!

-I honestly like this song and choreography more than their previous song. Just like what the OP said, it'd be so much better if the stylists put more effort into the girls' outfits

-These outfits are so much better. They look clean and simple.

-We're not even asking them to dress like that on stage. We just want them to dress, at least, as simple as that for their performances. That way we can see the choreography clearly.

-ITZY is a group of great performers, therefore they don't need outfits that are too fancy. Please dress them in simple outfits, please... Please...

-What about dressing like that for their performance?? It looks really great!

-Whoa... This is the coolest dance practice video I have ever seen. My jaw literally dropped as I watch this video. They're so freaking cool.

-Ryujin hair looks even prettier without any styling... The hairstyling and makeup they do on her makes her stuffy to see...

-Ryujin literally owns the dance floor. She's really amazing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!