stop saying this forum is biased towards Army and BTS

• amended message:

1. moderators are not biased towards armys/bts (and that's good since they should have no bias)

2. hate under the pretense of a "joke" should not be accepted

3. advocating and speaking up about social issues when it pertains to your idols does not make you "overprotective"

4. no idol should be ridiculed/dragged through the mud on a k-pop website created to enjoy and discuss music

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• Also, Jimin is such a sweet, hardworking and talented guy who stays in his lane and has never hurt anybody yet receives the most disgusting, vitriolic hate I've almost never seen an idol get, on such a huge scale. It's repulsive. He doesn't deserve to be antis' resident punching bag.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Why do you want to make me sad and deny MX its one (and likely only) chance to get a limited edition badge?

2f5e5125853f649b8fbf3070246a3df5.gif

Hey, you made that thread AFTER I made the Super Tuna one ;(

Also, I voted for the MX petition despite knowing you'd likely be the reason we lose Super Tuna :cursing:

mKl7Ghm.png

• I personally would be in favor of stricter rules on this site. I think it would be much more enjoyable to be here (unless you like trolls, drama, and aggression I guess).

I was reading through the rules today and although I love the 'no personal attacks' policy and the protection of users being implemented, I felt like there's nothing about being horrible about other people (idols, in particular). Or I'd missed it? Because I don't think saying somebody sounds like they've been castrated or whatever happened today is an appropriate thing to say.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I was reading through the rules today and although I love the 'no personal attacks' policy and the protection of users being implemented, I felt like there's nothing about being horrible about other people (idols, in particular). Or I'd missed it? Because I don't think saying somebody sounds like they've been castrated or whatever happened today is an appropriate thing to say.

We used to have no bashing/shading/fanwars, but I guess they're gone now. I was questioning a post and Ves said it's not against the rules. I was surprised. Maybe tptb are worried that being too strict lowers traffic too much.

• We used to have no bashing/shading/fanwars, but I guess they're gone now. I was questioning a post and Ves said it's not against the rules. I was surprised. Maybe tptb are worried that being too strict lowers traffic too much.

I'm never the one for censorship but some things idk, shouldn't be said. I'm not smart about these things. I just don't feel like it's right. It's me just applying my own set of morals towards others.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'm never the one for censorship but some things idk, shouldn't be said. I'm not smart about these things. I just don't feel like it's right. It's me just applying my own set of morals towards others.

You can't handle an anon person behind a computer saying that a celebrity sounds like they had their balls removed???

I get that its a little too much, but you guys are seriously sheltered on the internet if you let yourself get upset over an insult not even directed at you. Its the reason why there is a personal attacks rule but not a attack on celebrites rule. Generally it doesn't have the same effect (people who are personally attack are more likely to argue/fight since its "personal").

I don't know why some forum members can't just ignore trolls or not have their day ruined because words on a screen said their oppa can't sing.

• Lol now you're just being greedy. Maybe Ves will give us a Xmas miracle and do all three?

Also, can I just take a moment to admire how beautifully Hyungwon cries? Like when I cry, I look dying blobfish.

YES I AM GREEDY, SUE ME

Hyungwon Monsta X GIF - Hyungwon Monsta X Mic Drop - Discover & Share GIFs

🌒 🌓 🌔 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 — Monsta X as stuff overheard at my school

mKl7Ghm.png

• You can't handle an anon person behind a computer saying that a celebrity sounds like they had their balls removed???

I get that its a little too much, but you guys are seriously sheltered on the internet if you let yourself get upset over an insult not even directed at you. Its the reason why there is a personal attacks rule but not a attack on celebrites rule. Generally it doesn't have the same effect (people who are personally attack are more likely to argue/fight since its "personal").

I don't know why some forum members can't just ignore trolls or not have their day ruined because words on a screen said their oppa can't sing.

LOL I said I don't like it not that I can't handle it :pepe-notes:

So sheltered :pepepizza: isn't this a personal attack, idk :pepepizza:

mKl7Ghm.png

• We used to have no bashing/shading/fanwars, but I guess they're gone now. I was questioning a post and Ves said it's not against the rules. I was surprised. Maybe tptb are worried that being too strict lowers traffic too much.

Suddenly thinking of when I made a 18+ thread, and thought those kinds of threads were allowed. (I don't think I was talking that graphic about it)

Then I was told they were not, and my thread got deleted.

But I looked at the rules and I couldn't see any rule against it.

And I think I have seen some threads here that are kind of 18+ and seen users talk in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. But those things weren't deleted.

• Cut the drama, it was one "joke" or insult (How you want to see it depends on you) from one guy and now many are acting like this was make by alot of people and/or was the worst thing someone write here. Bunch of hypocrites, shit like that or worst was said about other groups and all are still here very confortable.

No, this site has been a sanctuary for cowardly, aggressive behavior towards groups, idols, users, etc, for quite some time. The fact that you're trying to say that because worse shit has been said about others, it justifies what was said just further perpetuates the stigma. The solution really should be to ban all the clowns in this forum that think because they're behind a screen they can say whatever fucked up shit they want. And that includes you.

You can't handle an anon person behind a computer saying that a celebrity sounds like they had their balls removed???

lol Right, just keep justifying this behavior. It's obvious you live to bash the groups and fans you hate, so of course you'd condone this cowardly bullshit behavior.

• Stop being overprotective about people doesnt even know you exists. Is embarrasing.

Not making castration jokes about someone is a principle. What's "embarrasing" is your misspelling of embarrassing and your loose grasp on social issues that k-pop is not exempt from. You are not smart or funny. I'd be arguing the same thing if this was my dad or a guy friend. Though, since you lack principles I wouldn't expect you to understand.

• No, this site has been a sanctuary for cowardly, aggressive behavior towards groups, idols, users, etc, for quite some time. The fact that you're trying to say that because worse shit has been said about others, it justifies what was said just further perpetuates the stigma. The solution really should be to ban all the clowns in this forum that think because they're behind a screen they can say whatever fucked up shit they want. And that includes you.

lol Right, just keep justifying this behavior. It's obvious you live to bash the groups and fans you hate, so of course you'd condone this cowardly bullshit behavior.

Preach

work in progress

• You can't handle an anon person behind a computer saying that a celebrity sounds like they had their balls removed???

I do also think it seems as if they took one person's insult a bit too personal.

I don't know if this is making a mountain out of a molehill.

A bit different story, but I remember when someone called me "robotic" as an insult on a different thread and some other users were laugh-reacting to that comment, and I got hurt by it.

And one part of me felt like I was probably being too sensitive over being hurt by "just words".

• I don't know, but people should keep their conversations on Twitter and not bring them here. But I guess it is mainly that one user who seeks attention.

• FeLiNa

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • lol Right, just keep justifying this behavior. It's obvious you live to bash the groups and fans you hate, so of course you'd condone this cowardly bullshit behavior.

I'm just being pragmatic. There are two choices, change the troll behavior or change your response. Trolls are never gonna change, they thrive for responses. Like, its crazy that i have to explain what a troll is on the internet in 2021, but a'las.

And bro, i'd stop with the misguided characterizations of me. The idea that i condone hate, just because I'm smart enough to realize its basically a permanent fixture of the anon internet is, like i said, misguided. And i mean literal internet, just kpop or allkpop but everythink. But you don't want a conversation about this, most of you just want to complain about hate with the end goal to stop it, the idea that you can is the problem, and is why another troll will shade your faves, and get 7 pages for their low effort.

• Suddenly thinking of when I made a 18+ thread, and thought those kinds of threads were allowed. (I don't think I was talking that graphic about it)

Then I was told they were not, and my thread got deleted.

But I looked at the rules and I couldn't see any rule against it.

And I think I have seen some threads here that are kind of 18+ and seen users talk in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. But those things weren't deleted.

18+ threads were allowed pre-revamp as long as they were properly labeled. They did get looked down on a lot even though some of the same stuff would get talked about in other threads and get by just fine. It's a weird thing. I think the site wants to be more family friendly now tho.

Along those lines, unmoderated Anon threads were banned cuz they caused havoc but I just saw someone do a big one in the main forum the other day.

I dunno.

• Not making castration jokes about someone is a principle. What's "embarrasing" is your misspelling of embarrassing and your loose grasp on social issues that k-pop is not exempt from. You are not smart or funny. I'd be arguing the same thing if this was my dad or a guy friend. Though, since you lack principles I wouldn't expect you to understand.

If someone made this remark about my friends or family, I'd punch them straight in the face.

• But now they won't close anything, so it's free-for-all.

and they won't ban anyone. people chalk this up to being oversensitive but the issue is the fact that this offensive rhetoric is being allowed in the first place. i blocked Kouss long ago but someone quoted him and implied that our day's get ruined when a male idol is insulted. specifically using the word "oppa" so it's a female directed insult. he seems to not be aware that many people (at least me), log off and forget about this shit until i log back on. and when i come onto this forum, i log on because i want to have a nice time free from bigotry or hate towards ANY IDOL. but apparently that's hard to imagine :facepalm:

• Not making castration jokes about someone is a principle. What's "embarrasing" is your misspelling of embarrassing and your loose grasp on social issues that k-pop is not exempt from. You are not smart or funny. I'd be arguing the same thing if this was my dad or a guy friend. Though, since you lack principles I wouldn't expect you to understand.

English is not my mother language, sure i have many mistakes since im still learning the language, and if you wanna make fun of that be my guess, im fine. I know some kpoopies love to make fun of people who talk or write english poorly, like some idols for example.

• Pretty sure that comment violated multiple rules. If the person didn't get banned then it's definitely user bias because wth. Kpop fans really don't know limits or basic decency huh

• English is not my mother language, sure i have many mistakes since im still learning the language, and if you wanna make fun of that by my guess, im fine. I know some kpoopies love to make fun of people who talk or write english poorly, like some idols for example.

I apologize for not being aware English was your first language, if I had known, I would not have made fun of it because that's wrong. Just because I apologized doesn't mean I'm abandoning my point though- it's not overprotectiveness, it's principle.

• It's better than to defend shitty people with no morals. why even are you wasting your time. If you don't care stay out of it

I care because this thing looks to me like censorship. . Probably at this time the guy already receive a warning and the comment was deleted. What more do you want? Also, this look like a fake concerne to me, im sure in two days everbody will forget this and stay here like nothing happen.

• This thread contains 127 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!