I need help getting into ENHYPEN

• Don't know any guides, but Castor and Cylix can help you find good videos.

Members:

Heeseung [Korean]

Jungwon (leader) [Korean]

Ni-ki (maknae) [Japanese] - danced with SHINee as mini Taemin when they toured, has many dance covers

Jay [Korean-American] - speaks English

Jake [Korean-Australian] - speaks English

Sunoo [Korean]

Sunghoon [Korean] - former national ice skating champion

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Edited once, last by MassiveKpopFan ().

• Official Post

I don't recommend watching the survival show. It's a bad representation of the members' personalities, alot of them get evil-edited. I think you should watch their reality show, it's much better and more accurate representation of their personalities and isn't heavily edited.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can check out their debut album as well.

External Content open.spotify.com

Members:

Sunoo

Jake

Heeseung

Jungwon

Jay

Ni-ki

Sunghoon

• Ni-ki actually danced as mini Key. Here's a video:

• Ni-ki actually danced as mini Key. Here's a video:

OH MY GOSH SO TINY :crys:

• Wow I'm honored I was mentioned in this 👁️👄👁️ thanks MassiveKpopFan

First of all, I think you should listen to Border: Day One if you haven't already. It's a great debut album and the concept is very interesting.

Secondly, I think you should follow itiswhatitisss 's post but while the survival show they were in (I-Land) was full of evil editing, it is worth to watch to get to know the members a bit. Just watch it with a grain of salt and don't fall for Mnet's (failed) evil editing. I also recommend the survival show because it has great songs and performances, so you can see more songs, other than the ones in Border: Day One.

There's not much content out for them yet in terms of variety, besides ENHYPEN&Hi, TXT EN- playground, their weekly idol appearance and their VLives, so these three are the ones you should watch if you want to get to know them better. :)

Hope this helped. I would post the videos I recommended but I'm posting from mobile right now so :pepe-comfy:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

Edited once, last by Cylix ().

• Watch this and fall in love with HEESEUNG! also JAY is a true warrior!

• They don't have much variety shows but I would recommend Enhypen & Hi, recent TXT and EN- play ground. I also would recommend...

Debut showcase

Weekly Idol

There are some extra contents

They have lots of contents in V-Live channel to get to known the members better https://www.vlive.tv/channel/9A0CA5/board/6820

Don't forget to listen to Border : Day One, their debut album as well.

:omgr: :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!