Germans in a Nutshell

• People made the word "Menstruation" (aka. the periods) trend on Twitter cause a lot missinformed men went like "EW!" once again and now over thausands of people are freaking out on social media.

What's wrong that a woman is a woman? A lot people gave their opinions and wrote messages.

A very thougtfull one is a message of a man who said he dosn't understands all these missinformed other men who think their girlfriend was disgusting just cause she got her periods and he feels sad for all the women who have to justify themself with stupid tweets like "Is a man here who can tell me what kind of sports helps against my periods since you men say sport will help to prevent it..."

:rolleyes: WTF?

And of cause there was also a post of a man who said it's "Ethicaly" not right to talk about suich a topic with their girlfriend ... That is so stupid... I mean you know how babys are made, right? So you should also know as a man what happens when a woman is not getting pregnant and not calling it as "ew disgusting" since half of the world's population is having their periods each month

And this is one reason why so many woman, especially young teenager girls are afraid to ask for help when they feel sick during their periods or try to hide it when they have periodpads or tampon in their bags cause they feel ashamed what would other people think of them when they go 1 extra time a day to the toilet to change their periodpat/tampon or feel ashamed to ask their family for money when the period-products ran out ... And really till I was in a certain age I also felt kind of ashamed for this (mostly even cause I was sick for a few years with horrible periods) and it shouldn't be made down like this, especially not from men who don't know how it is to be a female

The worst tweet I found so far came from a christian guy who seems to not understand how thinks work and he wrote "why is this topic trending on Twitter again? It's so disgusting... why are woman even having that? Maria didn't needed it and still got pregnant" and I see this and just be like "Can someone pls teach him?"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• first world problems. When it comes to women and religion since you brought up christianity, that's not even in the top of problem women face, even in germany. But thanks to merkel and her politics not for long it seems as it will get much worse. Priorities, I guess.

• The worst tweet I found so far came from a christian guy who seems to not understand how thinks work and he wrote "why is this topic trending on Twitter again? It's so disgusting... why are woman even having that? Maria didn't needed it and still got pregnant" and I see this and just be like "Can someone pls teach him?"

I snorted--

I'm pretty sure The Virgin Mary was menstruating, as she was a teenager and considered of marrying age in Jewish tradition, but this guy seems to have missed all the basic biology classes. Not every woman gets impregnated by the Holy Spirit lmao.

To be fair, I don't get the shame around periods at all. It's a completely natural thing, but because women are subjected to it, it's seen as disgusting and people refuse to talk and educate themselves about it. If men were the ones that got periods they would probably make a big deal out of it and shame women for not having one.

It's all about that misogyny.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!