TOP 10 best BG song in 2021 by a GG stan

• 1. Pentagon - Do or not

the concept, the sound, i was really fresh for a BG to go for something different

from what everyone was doing. it's an addictive and cute song that anybody can like

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. TXT - Lovesong

2021 was such a good year musically for TXT, each one of their title track had the potential to be #2 but i just love Lovesong a little bit more. And i usually love this type of song in American pop, so to see a Kpop group do this type of song was a good thing

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Taemin - Advice

there's nothing wrong with this song, it's addictive, sexy, easy to listen to it, and it make me want to listen to it everytime

4. BAE173 - Loved you

I never heard about them before, but it was a good surprise to discover them, all their songs are masterpiece and they are still rookies who debuted this year but Loved you was their best title track

5. NCT127 - Favorite

I always liked NCT experimental side, and until favorite i never think i needed to see them do this type of more generic song, but Favorite was so Goood !

6. Enhypen - Tamed-Dashed

Enhypen is a group i was never interest, i listened their previous song, but they were forgettable for taken and really bad for drunk dazed, But they really did great with tamed dashed, and i think this type of more light concept looks better with them

7. SF9 - Move

I know it's not really their songs, but to be honest their version is so good that it would almost make me forget about the taemin version, and i'm the type of person who usually hate "cover" because they are always awful but this one is flawless

8. WayV - Kick back

I wasn't a fan of the song the first time i listen to it, neither the 2nd time, but i got the kick kick, kick back part stuck in my mind, i kept singing to it even if i didn't like the song and then i listen to the korean version and i really like the song

9. Baekhyun - Bambi

there's nothing to say about this song, the vocal, the melondy everything is on point

and the song is so chill it doesn't age

10. ONF - Beautiful beautiful

it's a cute song, and there's not enough BG doing this type of cute fun song, so we need to appreciate their work

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• hell yes Do or Not is one of my top songs of the year. The whole album is great.

• 8. WayV - Kick back

I wasn't a fan of the song the first time i listen to it, neither the 2nd time, but i got the kick kick, kick back part stuck in my mind, i kept singing to it even if i didn't like the song and then i listen to the korean version and i really like the song

:shake-it:

Yeah! Yeah! I like other songs from them better but Kick back is definitely addictive with that Kick kick back part!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!