My Top 5 KPOP BG songs in 2021 so far

• 5. ONEWE - A Book In Memory

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you guys didn't know, ONEWE is a band from RBW (Mamamoo's company) and their songs are amazing

4. ONF - Beautiful Beautiful

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song just screams serotonin and the MV is simply gorgeous

3. N.Flying - Moonshot

N.Flying never disappoint, and especially not with their very first full album

2. BAE173 - Loved You

If you miss the 2nd Gen BG sound, maybe this might suit your taste. Definitely one of the best released this year

1. Day6 - You Make Me

Call me bias whatever but you know I'm right. The song is amazing and like always, Day6 songs are always a vocal flex and this song is no differen.t The instrumental itself (which was produced by the members) is great as well, and the MV has such a bittersweet meaning to it

fbf22fd33cf71a522b7678f93a90daddf7bf2b09.gifv

c76ab6025573b9d33e6f6ef90b81646e6545e079.gifv

8579b94a50aca557e86f0d8a642c1f9aecb27bf8.gifv

52a55d5b94a41a646e77bb19cb092fb3a8c2a4b0.gifv

a8089afdc3f2d18a1b78c7e320fa7b1ef2d753d0.gifv

• my top 5 in no order :pepelove1:

• Ah, I wanted to do such a thread soon! I don't listen to much bgs' music but I have a few songs that I like. I haven't collected 5 tracks yet so I'll go with 4 thus everyone can imagine the 5th is their fave.

From the newest to the oldest:

• Your sig is amazing :pepe-hehe:

Must stream

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!