Eman's Top 5 EXO Songs

• Eman's Top 5 EXO Songs

aed20be4fde8ee4d915bb38352e7ce1c.jpg

In honor of EXO's upcoming comeback.

I thought I'd share my favorite EXO Songs.

Feel free to share your own? How do they compare?

I tend to like the more poppish EXO. Less intellectual. More youthful.

• soshilovelife

Hey Soshi! What are yours? Excited for the comeback?

OMG! I wanted to go and be all obnoxious with you but I thought I better let you be and you made a thread! :love::love::love::love:

I've been in an EXO marathon all day. I've been playing all their music in chronological order, what better way to celebrate that EXO is celebrating their 9th anniversary tomorrow.

Anyway, when the news came out I could barely hold myself. I would have flown through the roof if I could properly explain my excitement over the news of their comeback!!!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Well enough chit chat, I don't play favorites with EXO so I'll just choose five songs.

Because I was falling in love with EXO and this pushed me further over the edge

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love the robotic sounds at the beginning

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because we all need a song to tell us we can

Because they'll be shining, shining, blinding, blinding,

Pure perfection

And...

• have you ever tried Unfair?

External Content youtu.be

Dean did such a great job making this song.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• My Top 5

1. Hurt

2. Gravity

3. White Noise

4. Promise

5. Forever

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• one favorite from each album nice :pepe-hehe:

• I figured you'd be excited!

Good choices of songs.

When's the company comeback date?

• Oh I see I see

:yesr:

You might like this. Check if I already havent spammed you with this song

:pepe-hehe:

My favourites are

Gravity

She's dreaming

Boomeranf

Fall

History

:pepe-excited:

• Those are some good picks!

No I hadn't. Or I don't remember it if I had. I went through a lot of my EXO listening awhile ago so I may have forgotten some.

Very enjoyable.

I had to switch to the studio version as I like to listen I those more than the live renditions.

I do like it.

• I am such a bad influencer. I think I never showed their Christmas albums to you.

• the way my disappointment grew with every spoiler i opened ksnskd

The lack of taste is severe :pepenomad:

• Ohhhhhhh I love that song! Thanks for sharing iit!

• Oh okay.... May i suggest some songs which I THINK you may have forgotten and never return to listen to it?

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!