aespa were done DIRTY @ MAMA

• It was the choreography and she looked stiff. I usually really like her stage performances but it was very obvious that she was not suited for that choreography. I am not hating her but certain dancing types need certain choreographies.

• Damn you're not wrong. SM should have gone big with the year they had. They should have given the girls a stage at least on par with this one

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aespa's performances for the award shows lately have been disappointing and underwhelming. It's the same like any other music show. It's nothing special. I blame SM for not giving the girls a chance to deliver a special stage and something new for us to see. They can do better.

• SM needs to fire that guy. Karina clearly fits the more fluid types of choreos. Like the one in the Hyundai CF was nice.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was the choreography and she looked stiff. I usually really like her stage performances but it was very obvious that she was not suited for that choreography. I am not hating her but certain dancing types need certain choreographies.

Yes I mean the performance director doesn't know what type of choreo suits Karina and instead just pushing this type of awkward choreo that Karina doesn't suit at all. This is not the first time and I'm speechless that SM and the performance director doesn't see the criticism at all

• SM needs to fire that guy. Karina clearly fits the more fluid types of choreos. Like the one in the Hyundai CF was nice.

External Content www.youtube.com

See when he stay away, no one dragging Karina :eyes:

• It wasn't just the stage, they looked so nervous, the whole time I couldn't enjoy the performance because they looked stiff. made me anxious, but they are rookies with plenty of room to grow

• SM needs to do something about it. I know they are part singers and part dancers. But they are lacking in terms of stage presence. Personally it's becoming boring to follow their stages. I might as well switch to only listening to their songs.

But somewhere I do feel they are restricting the girls or maybe they don't want them to do the PERFORM perform at their rookie stage. I'll see what SM concert brings. Previous SM concert was no different, atleast they got an intro and weren't nervous.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!