Omicron scary level 1 to 10

• What scares me far more than any variant is how the government decided to inadvertently encourage people to not get vaccinated.

It's winter and unvaccinated people are now allowed to work from the safety of their own home again while the rest of us may not.

It's like they're being rewarded for their anti vaxx stance. They're probably laughing at the rest of us who got vaccinated and now have to continue to go out and risk infection with omicron in cold stormy weather.

• What scares me far more than any variant is how the government decided to inadvertently encourage people to not get vaccinated.

It's winter and unvaccinated people are now allowed to work from the safety of their own home again while the rest of us may not.

It's like they're being rewarded for their anti vaxx stance. They're probably laughing at the rest of us who got vaccinated and now have to continue to go out and risk infection with omicron in cold stormy weather.

are you talking about the countries where unvaccinated people are on lockdown?

Covid: The country locking down the unvaccinated
    Some two million people without Covid-19 jabs have been told to stay home in Austria.
    www.bbc.co.uk

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 3 considering that omnicron could basically step over the vaccine that we got but my uni has 99.6 vaccination rate and pretty much everyone wears a mask. Safe to say though that we in for another shitload if omnicron is as deadly as contagious

• Frankly, I'm not worried by it. Australia pretty much has COVID under control now and our vaccination rates are nearly 100%. In fact, in my state they are talking about getting rid of masks and check ins next week which would be absolutely wonderful. We just have to learn with the evil thing.

• It think this Corona/Covid-19 actions is a bit overblown. Pretty much everone will get it sooner or later. I had it about half year ago, a nasty cough and a bit fever, but not a big deal. Yes, it's can be dangerous, but mostly for the eldery, but ordinary flues are also can be deadly for older people. After most people have had it at least one time it will just be like an ordinary cold that we will get from time to time. In contries with where most people are vaccinated I think it's better to just let it be an treat it like ordinary colds and flues without any speciall treatments.

• Me and almost all of my friends and family are fully vaccinated (all except my dad who's gonna get it asap, and one friend that unfortunately is antivaxx), so I don't have a big fear. I also live in a small town. However we do have Omicron in my country, and lots of covid in my town now (unsure of which type it is). I'd say I'm on a 5. I don't have a big fear of getting sick (I still keep my distance to strangers and wear a mask), what I fear more is that the virus will mutate even more and eventually become so different and strong that the vaccine we have won't work at all anymore.

🌛🌝🌜

✨ Kpop has been my life since 2011 ✨

deqhnv9-91808286-cc9c-415c-8d1e-64e068b6f68c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE5YWNiMTFlLWU0MDQtNDM0Zi04MzkwLTQ1M2ZlYTgxMDYxYlwvZGVxaG52OS05MTgwODI4Ni1jYzljLTQxNWMtOGQxZS02NGUwNjhiNmY2OGMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZrydSjy0-1XhbDV5vZTBTUC4nom6W5JXu0hJrKlzk4g

• Pretty much 0. Some dude went to an anime convention in New York and brought it to my state. According to him he basically got over it really fast.

I’m not changing my daily life anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!