New thai Kpop idol debuting soon. But....

• But she is a bit controversial.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So thai fans want her to do what?

Disown her deceased father?

Not debut maybe? Think about it - her family destroyed the country, stole away millions of peoples' dreams & future, while she gets to live happily and pursue her dreams. While she gets to go to Korea and become an idol, kids born the same year as her have spent the last 100 days in prison for asking for human rights that her family has a direct role in taking away from them. This is bigger than K-Pop.

• Not debut maybe? Think about it - her family destroyed the country, stole away millions of peoples' dreams & future, while she gets to live happily and pursue her dreams. While she gets to go to Korea and become an idol, kids born the same year as her have spent the last 100 days in prison for asking for human rights that her family has a direct role in taking away from them. This is bigger than K-Pop.

So she shouldn't follow her dreams because of the actions of her father/family...Sins of the father...

And i doubt her family was solely responsible for destroying the whole of Thailand.

• So she shouldn't follow her dreams because of the actions of her father/family...Sins of the father...

And i doubt her family was solely responsible for destroying the whole of Thailand.

her father is one of the leader of the mob(yellow shirt) that protested against an elected government until the military use them to excuse the coup(For Thai people they said LOL), that's why Thailand still under military rule until today, a dictatorship you can say.

her dad.

FFaxnvJVQAAQcXE.jpg

and she is one of the mob.

FFaVTvNUUAIfZ7I.jpg

nobody can stop her dream but you can't stop people to be bitter about her too.

• There are already negative articles and posts about her. Maybe naming your dictatorship-supporting father as your idol wasn't the smartest thing to do.

한국에서 데뷔하는 태국 독재 지지자 딸 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    GLG에서 데뷔하는 하이키 멤버 중 시탈라 https://img.theqoo.net/tXNlG https://twitter.com/pumpkinpinkku/status/1465523026347257862?t=Dhrn51BX7VAtMmEo-ID9Pw&s=19…
    theqoo.net

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Not debut maybe? Think about it - her family destroyed the country, stole away millions of peoples' dreams & future, while she gets to live happily and pursue her dreams. While she gets to go to Korea and become an idol, kids born the same year as her have spent the last 100 days in prison for asking for human rights that her family has a direct role in taking away from them. This is bigger than K-Pop.

You should be ashame of yourself that your "dream & future" means everybody having the opposite worldview should die.

her father is one of the leader of the mob(yellow shirt) that protested against an elected government until the military use them to excuse the coup(For Thai people they said LOL), that's why Thailand still under military rule until today, a dictatorship you can say.

nobody can stop her dream but you can't stop people to be bitter about her too.

There are already negative articles and posts about her. Maybe naming your dictatorship-supporting father as your idol wasn't the smartest thing to do.

You should first stop being dumb and educate yourself that Thailand is now under authoritarian "democratic" administration and not dictatorship.

• You should be ashame of yourself that your "dream & future" means everybody having the opposite worldview should die.

You should first stop being dumb and educate yourself that Thailand is now under authoritarian "democratic" administration and not dictatorship.

you can call whatever you want but when military coup and come in power, I called it dictatorship. and don't humor me with the constitution when the Senate hand pick by military and the infamous 'Article 44'

so much for 'Democratic' LMFAO

• My opinion is this. No child should have to spend the rest of their lives paying for the atrocities of their parents.

The man is dead, so his daughter should forever carry the burden of what he did. If she is also to give birth, that grandchild will also have to carry that burden.

I guess her children and grandchildren and great grandchildren and so on, will not get to fulfill their dreams because of what her father did.

Edited once, last by Skyliv ().

• My opinion is this. No child should have to spend the rest of their lives paying for the atrocities of their parents.

The man is dead, so his daughter should forever carry the burden of what he did. If she is also to give birth, that grandchild will also have to carry that burden.

I guess her children and grandchildren and great grandchildren and so on, will not get to fulfill their dreams because of what her father did.

If someone’s dad was the a leader for Al Qaeda and they told me that daddy was their idol id be like…. Sis??? You gotta go. And you wanna know who the fuck else would think that??? The American government

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Her only mistake was mentioning her father during a sensitive moment. From what I understood, Thailand is going through protests against the government right now.

But I'm not Thai, so I don't know how the people feel about her father.

• If someone’s dad was the a leader for Al Qaeda and they told me that daddy was their idol id be like…. Sis??? You gotta go. And you wanna know who the fuck else would think that??? The American government

Like i said, its my opinion.

• No matter what how your parents can be shitty you can’t really hate them

My mom is saying the most random things but I will never hate her like)€!.€&

It’s her father and she sees him as her dad first not as Thai military supporter

She shouldn’t be accountable for something she can’t control

• You should first stop being dumb and educate yourself that Thailand is now under authoritarian "democratic" administration and not dictatorship.

This is so funny, you're hilarious. I haven't said a word about Thai politics ^^ you reached so hard you must've hurt yourself

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• So she shouldn't follow her dreams because of the actions of her father/family...Sins of the father...

Not just her family. She herself have also attended the protests to bring down a democratically elected government and plunged the country into an authoritarian military-ruled dictatorship today. Millions of people have suffered through the 7 years of mismanagement, people have died - from poverty, mismanagement of vaccines, unemployment. Millions of kids who had dreams of a better future were directly affected by the actions of her family. Her father was one of the leaders of the movement that paved the way for military rule. It's like saying "Joseph Goebbels wasn't responsible for the Holocaust" - yeah no shit, but he was a key player and had he not committed suicide, he would've been tried as a war criminal. You don't take it seriously because you never had to live through it.

You should be ashame of yourself that your "dream & future" means everybody having the opposite worldview should die.

You're disgusting. You know it's not a democratic administration in any real sense of the word. You know the law and the constitution have been amended to systemically enable the military to hold on the power at the expense of the people. You know this and the fact that you support this just says everything there is about you as a person.

• Clip_421.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol rip.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!