This was the reaction when they said TREASURE were their seniors

• TREASURE are already seniors 6 months after debut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/als…tatus/1363116213727989763

Jayden and Kingston are Shining Star (YG China subsidiary) trainees.They are on Youth With You and answered TREASURE as their seniors.

They'll be in the new boy group Yaoxing Culture.

Their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yaoxingculture/?hl=en

Jayden

IMG_20201211_092319-533x800.jpg

Stage Name: Jayden

Korean Name: Jin Shin (진신)

Position: Lead Vocalist

Birthday: November 13, 1998

Height: 178cm (5’10)

Weight: 65kg (143lbs)

Blood Type: –

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Jayden Facts:

– Fans think that he looks like WINNER’s Jinu.

– He was born in Anhui, China.

– He joined Youth With You 3rd season along with other trainee, Kingston.

Kingston

IMG_20200830_163618_590-800x800.jpg

Stage Name: Kingston

Position: Rapper, Dancer

Birthday: March 3, 1999

Height: 177cm (5’10)

Weight: 57kg (125lbs)

Blood Type: –

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Kingston Facts:

– He was born in Macau.

– He joined Youth With You 3rd season along with other trainee, Jayden.

– He lived in Canada, USA

@treasuremykids

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I don't know how to feel about yge debuting a new bg so soon after Treasure... even if it's only in China.

I'm worried that the new group might eat into Treasure's Chinese fandom... & reduce their popularity there.

But then again, debuting a separate boy group is better as Chinese members often tend to leave the kpop groups they are part of..., like in EXO.

Hmmm... I still hope they debut this group with a totally different vibe from Treasure.

Hopefully, Chinese Teumes will stay loyal. ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• they are debuting a new BG soon :?: what did i miss :?: i only know they r debuting GG soon :/ Babymonster

• I think concepts are important here. It looks like this new group will be older, on average, than TREASURE.

And even though YG's brand is incredibly strong in China, I'd say TREASURE has brought in more fans that arent typically YG fans.

TREASURE is also proving to be the most successful 4th gen boy group in China. They're #1 in followers on QQ. So I don't think there's a worry about eating into TREASURE's fandom.

China is massive. K-idols don't even have to be popular in China to make more money than they can in Korea.

I'd say GD and Lisa's most lucrative endorsements are in China.

So there's quite literally room for everyone there.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• they are debuting a new BG soon :?: what did i miss :?: i only know they r debuting GG soon :/ Babymonster

Yaoxing Culture (Shining Star)/YG in China. Their IG is in my OP.

Their profile:

https://kprofiles.com/shining-…ina-boys-members-profile/

YG Family

1080x360

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• I'm anti new bg :pepe-comfy:

I'm stingy, I want everyhting to go to treasure :pepe-comfy:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• I hope they get to showcase their talents a bit more in later episodes . For me, I think they are just average. But maybe cos parts of their performance are cut. So they might be better than what is shown.

There are a few quite talented and out of the norm boys in that show. So, both Kingston and Jayden need to show something special in order to get more screentime and fans. :nervousk:

And yea, the chinese version of Boy sounds a little weird. Maybe we got too used to the Korean version. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!