What does it say about kpop and current generations when a group that debuted in 2005 release the best song of 2021?

• :melon_think:

And no this is not about Burn The Floor, as great a masterpiece as it is.

This is about

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nananannanan clothes off

nanananananan no more

nananana closer

nanananananananananana

Would you lie, would you lie, would you lie

Would you lie, would you lie here with me?

Would you lie, would you lie, would you lie

Would you lie, would you lie here with me?

nananana close-up nanana

Would you lie here with me?

:groovins:

they way, 16 years in, they are still shitting on everyone vocally and musically :pepe-sad:

• it says that there's a lot of kpop fan in the world with different taste in music

THAT, TOTALLY

and also forever teen girls will follow anything their hormones dictate

if tomorrow the hot group are dressed as cows, painted like clowns and dancing the macarena....they will be a hit

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• we love casual misogyny. just another monday.

i am a woman, and also i have been a teen, and yes i know about it. For example i thought some dudes were the cherry on the creme, and some years later i am..."what was i thinking!?"

Mysogyny my as. There are some common facts about gender you can´t deny, even when exceptions apply too

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i am a woman, and also i have been a teen, and yes i know about it. For example i thought some dudes were the cherry on the creme, and some years later i am..."what was i thinking!?"

Mysogyny my as. There are some common facts about gender you can´t deny, even when exceptions apply too

not to be noisy but being a woman doesn't excuse anything the biggest sexist comments towards me, a woman, were made by women. I just think you are being unfair to suju as well, they obviously are made more than """teen fangirls""" lets be real they just survive

• not to be noisy but being a woman doesn't excuse anything the biggest sexist comments towards me, a woman, were made by women. I just think you are being unfair to suju as well, they obviously are made more than """teen fangirls""" lets be real they just survive

haha, my first kpop group was suju, i couldn´t be more obsessed by them...now i think they are ok. And THAT helped me to see how sometimes 30% of your likings are popularity, 30% company marketing, 20% the group hard work and the rest is luck

also it wasn´t about you, it was about ALL FEMALE GIRLS. And i also said there are exceptions.

Of course you can also have a teen age crush being older

but it is called a TEEN AGE CRUSH for a reason, popular wisdom ...you know...or you don´t :pepe-smug:

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• hmm thats fine

I guess what you said earlier I just felt it take away some credit from them (also I am sure tons of fans listen them for the music rather than a long crush? but this must be different from people to people) and I think sometimes people are unfair to suju on this forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!