Namjoon called out Corden and said he appreciated his apology while Jimin forgave him

• namjoon my man you are hot

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Namjoon really knows how to deal well with people. Such a pro

• Namjoon :pepe-hehe:

ᗷᒪᗩᑕKᑭIᑎK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᖇEᗩ

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

ᴀᴇsᴘᴀ. ʙᴛs. ɪᴛᴢʏ. ɪᴠᴇ. ᴍɪss ᴀ. sɪsᴛᴀʀ. sɴsᴅ. ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ. ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɢɪʀʟs.

Wonyoung. Yujin. Liz. Giselle. Jihyo. Yeji. Yuna. Sooyoung. Sohee. Suzy. RM. J-Hope. Sulli.

Rap Monster GIFs | Tenor  Rap Monster GIFs | Tenor

• So true

• James tried to put them in a spot but naah they would have none of it...lol.

• James tried to put them in a spot but naah they would have none of it...lol.

its unfortunate he received dts but i hope he truly knows why ppl were upset. many of the response tweets were coherent and well written to explain why what he said was problematic

• I think so too, this was more like a lets clear the air kinda chat and then they did PTD.

• I'm not surprised he completely missed the point why the joke was bad. Not because it was offensive to BTS, but to 15 year old girls. However many times he says he loves BTS doesn't change that.

This whole segment was disappointing and looked like it was only made to clear the air officially.

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• I'm not surprised he completely missed the point why the joke was bad. Not because it was offensive to BTS, but to 15 year old girls. However many times he says he loves BTS doesn't change that.

This whole segment was disappointing and looked like it was only made to clear the air officially.

I mean bts did their best but that man is so disappointing

icb he kept on repeating that it was a harmless "joke" :rolleyes:

STAN VMIN

• Namjoon said in this house we have each other's back. Love him :pepe-hehe: , we knew Corden was not going to get away with it.

It really is relationship based on complete recoprocity.

• I mean bts did their best but that man is so disappointing

I'll be honest, I've only watched it once. It was too embarrassing/cringe for me to watch the second time. But I'm still iffy about their reactions too because it does not seem like a 'callout' to me. It's just a way to make fans move on and support this.

And James repeating this made me more pissed.

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• I mean bts did their best but that man is so disappointing

I'll be honest, I've only watched it once. It was too embarrassing/cringe for me to watch the second time. But I'm still iffy about their reactions too because it does not seem like a 'callout' to me. It's just a way to make fans move on and support this.

And James repeating this made me more pissed.

I think Corden wanted to clear the air without actually apologizing, but RM made it clear an apology was expected and basically let Corden embarrass himself when he didn't actually apologize.

In the end BTS came across as gracious to an undeserving Corden and loyal to their fans, and Corden came across as a weak snivelling fake.

So that ended up being much more entertaining than I expected.

• I think Corden wanted to clear the air without actually apologizing, but RM made it clear an apology was expected and basically let Corden embarrass himself when he didn't actually apologize.

In the end BTS came across as gracious to an undeserving Corden and loyal to their fans, and Corden came across as a weak snivelling fake.

So that ended up being much more entertaining than I expected.

Agree....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!