Let’s revisit the Kris Wu situation in light of the disappearance of Peng Shuai

• It's so strange to me how something this obvious could be misinterpreted. Literally, nobody said the Chinese justice system was completely just. Hardly any justice system in the world is completely just or fair to begin with, but this is literally China we are talking about. We all clearly know the history like with Tiananmen Square Massacre or even more recently in Hong Kong.

People were literally only talking about "Just" in terms of how China punished Kris, whereas Korea often lets guys like Seungri get off scot-free, and some of you guys just ran with it to mean something else entirely.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not so strange. I just thought about it. I wondered to myself why would anyone even bother to revisit the Kris situation, as if the idea that people could find a system that punished him "just" was something to be mad about, that now was a good time for the topic ought to be brought up again. As if Kris was treated unfairly or something equally as ridiculous. And then it donned on me that during that whole Kris situation, he also had a lot of delusional supporters who believed in him. Why else would someone even feel the need to compare a literal child rapist to Peng Shuai? As if both their situation could even be considered the same thing?

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Wu_sex_scandal

KRIS WU ; Sexual Behavior Scandal (Police Arrested) Information

I assume that the above URL would have some contents in it ...

IF that KRIS WU has even been visible SEEN since his ARREST in PRChina.

There was a *fake* photos article awhile back , that was NOT him.

I wonder when in time (March 2022 ???) that KRIS WU might even get

any PRChina COURT ACTIVITY related to his ARREST ... A TRIAL date ???

Anyway , I am definitely curious about the current status

of KRIS WU , with his ARREST and likely future Criminal Trial.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Ofc Chinese system is not just and I'm prayng for anybody who thinks it is but the waythey dealt with Kris was....the difference is Kris was just a celebrity unlike the influencial politician Peng Shuai accused so there is that

I also think the situation with Kris came into light in right time for Chinese goverment as they are restricting the idol culture so much these days and it was a perfect opportunity for them to point out how rotten idols can be ...

I really hope she will be okay tho ugh

• Kris Wu situation is very different. DMZ wasn't the first person to speak out against him. There were others before but if they ever trended on weibo, his team would buy other trends and get that deleted. He belongs to I think Beijing circle or something and had very strong backers, who protected him because their investment was at stake. Him being in jail hurts a lot of big companies. Tencent alone lost 600million yuan investment because his drama was shelved thanks to the scandal. The only reason this even came out was because DMZ was smart enough to align with a marketing account (they are like gossip accounts on weibo) and make a big impact (misreported by Korean newsites as an attempt to gain publicity).

Everyone has their own opinions but unless you followed the whole thing on Chinese sites or through C-ent news channels, I would caution you because not a lot of information made it to the Korean/international sites. I don't want to get into but there's very little chance that he is innocent.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Kris Wu situation is very different ... Everyone has their own opinions but unless you followed the whole thing on Chinese sites or through C-ent news channels, I would caution you because not a lot of information made it to the Korean/international sites. I don't want to get into but there's very little chance that he is innocent.

With KRIS WU , one wonders IF that he might argue (in COURT , if he ever has 'His Day' there) that he had NO IDEA about young women being *drugged* prior to him doing a 'sexual activity move' on them ... I could see KRIS WU saying that the young women involved just WANTED HIM (sexually) as a C-pop Music and Actor Idol.

I am reminded of SEUNGRI in the CHAT ROOM , with all that blather as -->

'Let's get some girls who will *PUT OUT* for the CLIENTS' ... And like that ...

How about KRIS WU in PRChina COURT as -->

'I just thought that I was IRESISTABLE as a sexual attraction for young females ...

I had NO IDEA that they had been DRUGGED OUT of their MINDS in some way ...

You need to ask my STAFF about DRUGGING THEM for easy sexual activity ... "

NOT sure that the PRChina COURT would care about it all that much ...

What SPIN that KRIS WU might put on it all.

But I could see KRIS WU saying just about ANYTHING that might make it seem

as HE is somehow innocent about it all (drugging women for easy sexual activity).

SEUNGRI <-- I am just the chattering GREAT GATSBY of BURNING SUN CLUB ...

(NO IDEA really what happens there , just NOT my area of concern) ... :suure:

• I don't know how true or not true this is but apparently, his studio has video evidence which they kept as a back up against him if he ever chose to leave them. When he was arrested, his staff were investigated and apparently, police recovered this video from the manager's phone which is why they indicted him. Now, this is information from melon accounts. It can be true or false.

There was also an interview by a film industry insider. This was published in Taiwan. Apparently, the industry knew about this and protected him because of the investment at stake. He is pretty guilty. It's not some nameless person either. I can look it up. It should be in my C-ent server.

Edit: I can't find it. Too long ago I guess. It's an archived thread now.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

Edited once, last by Casiane ().

• You still think Chinese justice is just? One makes an accusation and disappears, the other gets accused and is possibly dead.

i don't think any justice system is just! I feel for those who are illtreated! about kris wu, I think perhaps justice was served in that case given the accusations are true.

• I don't know how true or not true this is but apparently, his studio has video evidence which they kept as a back up against him if he ever chose to leave them ...

Edit: I can't find it (URL source). Too long ago I guess. It's an archived thread now.

It surely would be *plausible* that his STAFF might have some kind of *PLAN* to keep THEMSELVES out of the PRChina POLICE 'Meat Grinder' ... But , IF true about KRIS WU , for his STAFF to know that this is repeatedly happening , and say and do nothing about it , seems CRIMINAL in certain ways ...

Or as JERRY SANDUSKY (PENN STATE UNIVERSITY , FOOTBALL) revisited ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

JERRY SANDUSKY ; Info

• It surely would be *plausible* that his STAFF might have some kind of *PLAN* to keep THEMSELVES out of the PRChina POLICE 'Meat Grinder' ... But , IF true about KRIS WU , for his STAFF to know that this is repeatedly happening , and say and do nothing about it , seems CRIMINAL in certain ways ...

Or as JERRY SANDUSKY (PENN STATE UNIVERSITY , FOOTBALL) revisited ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

JERRY SANDUSKY ; Info

People had a lot of money invested in Kris Wu so who knows.

I know Tencent had to shelve a drama that was supposed to come out in August 2021. Kris Wu was the lead and the drama had a budget of 600 million yuan (~$94million USD). This is just one drama. Kris endorsed 30+ brands along with other upcoming dramas/movies/music collabs/concerts. If industry knew, they had an interest in hiding it.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• PRC works like a mafia but so does the entertainment industry there. Kris Wu was a loose end, PRC Yanked on it.

They both need cleaning up but I feel it was still the right call as before the police even dismissed the charges and Kris only got implicated when his mom filed a defamation suit against the accuser and the investigation for that defamation suit shoveled out real dirt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!