Ive the next Miss A/Astro?

Approved the thread.
  • no let's be real. yujin is too popular for that to happen

wonyoung and yujin being the most popular and the others not so much is way more likely.

I think the other 4 members will struggle to get the same popularity as them if it ever happens at all.

At least at the beginning they'll be less popular than annyeongz.

• I think they're gonna end up as weki meki. That ot6 teasers of girls in red jackets, yujin and woonyoung are out shining the hell out of other members. Starships needs to hire a better stylist for girls.

• They'll hit bigger than all those examples so other members will have opportunities to get a solid following of their own too...

• but members are all visuals and models so I dont think that happens

• Astro most likely because despite Eunwoo being the biggest name, Moonbin isn't that far behind and he has a big fandom too. There's a big gap with the rest tho...

• yes that group is Wonyoung and friends the other girls cute but way too young. I see their hype dying down once they start actually dropping their mediocre music.

• The wishful thinking in this thread lol

• IVE teasers r more successful than gugudan and weki Meki's existence. U all so badly want them to flop.

Remember that wjsn is the only one still a group and selling from produce. Yes they aren't popular like some 3rd gen ggs but they survived.

• just memorizing some of these comments to laugh at later when IVE becomes successful. :mukbang:

• Those girls are so damn pretty. If they are charming and can give more than what yujin and woonyoung can give in terms of talent, that's not gonna happen.

• ive will be the next ab6ix, intially have high hype then fell off eventually

• JYP and HYBE company stans fake worrying because IVE will wash their GG in Korea

• YES I DEFINITELY CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE AND TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO IVE!!!! 100 PERCENT ACCURATE!!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS DEFINITELY NOT BIASED AND 100 PERCENT KNOWS WHAT IVE WILL ACHIEVE!!!

WAIT MY PSYCHIC SENSES ARE TINGLING!!!!!

OP......YOU.....TAX FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!