Lisa's interview with Audacity Check In

• She doesn't talk much in English interviews when the whole group is together, so it was nice and refreshing to hear her speak so openly and honestly. The flow of this interview was so great. Bru, the interviewer, did an excellent job and knew exactly the right questions to ask.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG will never let them answer the "who do you want to collaborate with in kpop" question :pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I cant with her voice. She has one of the best voices in Kpop, both speaking as well as singing.

I think that is one thing ALL my biases have - very unique, very interesting, and very addictive speaking and singing voices.

Me too. It's criminally underappreciated like her verse in the beginning of LSG brings in so much punch to the song. It's my fav bit of the song.

• Lisa's English is great. People who assumed she doesn't talk as much in group interviews because she can't are way off.

She is a very respectful person and let's others take the lead. I also think for Jisoo's sake she switches between English and Korean sometimes.

It is great to see her finally getting some promo, this interview was great. She handled the K pop collab question like a pro!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!