Companies need to do deeper background checks

• These scandals are getting way out of hand. I know a lot of them are really exaggerated or barely true.

But some of these companies be fumbling looking for an answer when it could’ve been avoided in the first place :-)

I’m sure they do some sort of background checks but geez.

Also I don’t get how celebrities (idols and actors) know they want to be famous and in the public eye when they’re older but leave a shitty trail of shit to be exposed in the future. WHAT WAS THE REASON

Advice: don’t be a shitty person

• They can't, unless they go to each and every class mate's door since the first day in kindergarten to last day of school, which is a lot of people, for a lot they are gonna have a hard time to find their address, phone number etc.

The alleged victim themselves have no proof, what is a background check supposed to find?

• I read that some of the big companies do investigate compared to sports teams that don't bother with it at all. I imagine actors don't get checked. They may just check if someone else can vouch for them and that's it.

Not sure if medium and small idol companies do something about it. This is probably not cheap and they try to cut costs and corners usually.

• If nothing gets reported, what are they supposed to check though? They don't really have the resources to interview every single person they went to school with.

A background check through teacher or even possibly an adult who facilitates you especially when preparing for debut

• They can't, unless they go to each and every class mate's door since the first day in kindergarten to last day of school, which is a lot of people, for a lot they are gonna have a hard time to find their address, phone number etc.

The alleged victim themselves have no proof, what is a background check supposed to find?

A background check through teacher or even possibly an adult who facilitates you especially when preparing for debut

• How do you background check something that happened in school? Unless it's something definitive that everyone knows happened then it's gonna be he says she says.

They gonna interview every kid that went to their school and try to recall any sort of iffy situation with the trainee?

• Easy to say, nearly impossible to be done.

Rather than that some big kpop companies should just make deal with one or another middle school / high school and create some system of "friendship" between school board and agencies.

There are a lot of well known schools so... If for example if agency will pay scholarship fee for trainees then maybe they can cook some deal to place a "monitor" person in school.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A background check through teacher or even possibly an adult who facilitates you especially when preparing for debut

and if that teacher says nothing is amiss its all good...

is that good enough? do you have to verify the correctness of such statement ?

• If nothing gets reported, what are they supposed to check though? They don't really have the resources to interview every single person they went to school with.

I came in here to write the same thing!

What deeper background checks? Go and interview every person they interacted with? That's ridiculous

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!