Being an European kpop fan is like...

• now ik where im going for summer vacation in the future lol

that sounds down right amazing!

my universe has such a feel to it! <3

• Ahhh, I love I'm a smalltown girl as well, so I love those ^^ (actually, I'm more countryside girl probably haha) + a sucker for beautiful nature.

I've been to Scottland before and I loved it so much, but I only visited Edinburgh and Glasgow, so I'm hoping one day I'll go back ^^

Same, I also thought My Universe might not be on the radios that much since it's partly Korean, so it's a nice surprise to hear it!

• now ik where im going for summer vacation in the future lol

that sounds down right amazing!

my universe has such a feel to it! <3

If you go to Scotland I recommend the highlands. It’s beautiful. Glen Coe for mountains, Loch Ness, more city holiday but Edinburgh is amazing for museum and the castle. Cute stone streets. Just stay in the Center. Lol

• Ahhh, I love I'm a smalltown girl as well, so I love those ^^ (actually, I'm more countryside girl probably haha) + a sucker for beautiful nature.

I've been to Scottland before and I loved it so much, but I only visited Edinburgh and Glasgow, so I'm hoping one day I'll go back ^^

Same, I also thought My Universe might not be on the radios that much since it's partly Korean, so it's a nice surprise to hear it!

Edinburgh especially nice. They have lots of museums.

:lover1:

• Edinburgh especially nice. They have lots of museums.

:lover1:

:pepe-hehe: Exactly, museums are where I spend a large amount of my time when travelling ^^

But yup, Edinburgh is one of my favourite places ^^

• this is the only time when being an Aussie fan is great - it's either 5pm for me or 12am lol

everything else sucks being an Aussie (timezone wise)

• I also live in Europe and know the feeling ;(

I tried to wake up for the showcases a few times, but I was a zombie for the next days afterwards haha.

It's a great thing to experience a comeback with other fans at the same time, but I just accepted the time differences and watch it after work, when I have time to relax and don't have to rush ^^

• Exactly, I am k-pop fan too, and you know what? Soon I am arriving to Poland from Hannover where I live at the moment. I'm gonna use dbauskunft.com to come from Hannover to Poland, so if anybody wants to join me, I will be super happy to hear that. Let's just set up day and time where we are going to leave so that I have time to prepare my stuff that I need for this trip. I also love the concerts at afternoon / night time because of energy and atmosphere that is released at this time. And, of course, I also have work and studying till 4-5 pm so this time is perfect for me too.

Edited once, last by soumenh ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!